Mod Packs » Asian Spearman

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Asian Spearman

Author File Description
Mahazona
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
Asian Spearman unit made by using the default spearman as a base.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
DerWerwolf I like this samuray looking like spearman. I think it's very useful since we have turtle pack and AGE and can change the normal spearman of the asian civs.
Mahazona
File Author
thanks,its hard to make asian units since there is only 2-3 units where you can copy parts from.I might do a second and third versions for this.
HockeySam18
Staff
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.5
Usefulness/Novelty: 4.5
Fairly self-explanatory, these are graphics for an Asian spearman made through copy-paste of the Samurai and the Spearman graphic. It is infinitely useful, either as a custom "Naginata" (Japanese spearman) unit or as a unique skin for the Asian civs for those attempting to give unique skins to generic units for each civ. The small deduction here is due to it looking so much like a samurai that it might be difficult to tell the two apart ingame for some. A minor fault, though.

Quality/Instructions: 4.5
The quality is top-notch copy-paste, and the .slps are already provided so the player doesn't have to go through the trouble of compiling them. However, there is no readme or instructions. However, as I stated in another graphic review, there are numerous guides to modding, turtlepack, and AGE3 available, so it is not a major flaw. The deduction is more for the total absence of a readme file in itself.

Additional Comments:
A fine work by an experienced modder, this graphic will not disappoint. All I can hope for is more!
Seonid Hey, Mahazona, is it all right if I use this graphic for my Wheel of Time: The End of the Third Age mod?

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.5
Statistics