Admiral_Loki
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Please click on the Picture:
(You can see the animation)

Player-Colour
Transparent Shadow

New: Important Bugfix
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
todler Hey man you made a great stuff! Could that feature be added to the university(or you are already doing it)?
HockeySam18
Staff
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions4.0
Usefulness/Novelty: 5
Though mostly a matter of preference, this modpack replaces the current Asian monastery with one that has animated water. I think ES was originally going to do something like this, but scrapped it once they threw animated water terrain out the window. It fits in quite well with the game, and though not a major difference is a nice touch for those looking for a little more realism. The author should pitch the idea to the AOK:HD guys, now that they have added animated water.

Quality/Instructions: 4
As aforementioned, the graphic fits in quite well with the game and the author was kind enough to provide a screenshot on the filepage to illustrate the change before downloading it. It is a fine addition to a player's experience or a modder's toolbox. Minor deduction for the lack of a readme or comprehensive directions on how to use the modpack, as it comes in an .exe file, but nothing too major, as it can be deciphered by somebody with enough AOK technical know-how.

Additional Comments:
A great modpack, but I encourage the author to either update to include a readme or update the file description with a short list of directions. Assuming that is done, I would be happy to edit my review to a 5!
chiruscan Anyway to get the slp of this?

I want to use it with FE
Bala Arizalu You Need Software, the name of software is "Mod Pack Studio" :) Sorry My english is bad
chiruscan Yeah but where to get the slp? The file here is an executable.
mrsars Use 7zip to extract .slp inside installation package.
Mahazona isnt there someway we can use this trick on normal water to make it look moving?
Admiral_Loki
File Author
You can only making transparent animated waves.

Mahazona you mean like in the preview?if you have time just try to do this to deep water to see how it looks like.
Admiral_Loki
File Author
You have me misunderstand.

I can't making transparent animated waves !!!

You must making the waves yourself.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions4.0