Mod Packs » Soccer

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Soccer

Author File Description
WAIFor
File Details
Version: Age of Kings 1.0
Screenshot:
This SLP of soccer contains 60 frames, within 12 frames every directions.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Mameluke134 So, What i can do with that ball in the game?
it is almost useless
Possidon
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty1.0
Quality/Instructions4.0
Usefulness/Novelty: 1
The Soccer Mod Pack by WAIfor is a simple Mod Pack which is an SLP of a moving football (or to you strange Americans a Soccer Ball :p). Even though the ball looks really good and well made. I see no use for it in AOK. I cant think of anyway in which it can be used to create some form of Football match AOK style. Therefore I give the Usefulness score a 1. The Novelty is a bit better because it is something not seen before in the blacksmith, however because it has no use I am still giving this a score of 1.

Quality/Instructions: 4
Even though there is no use for this Mod Pack it is still made with professionalism and good quality. It looks really realistic and I can see it being used in some other games, just not AOK. The instructions are quite clear telling you how many frames the SLP has, but there are no instructions for newbies on how to install the SLP. I give this a score of 4

Additional Comments:
Overall a good quality Mod Pack which unfortunately has no relevant use in AOK. If there was some other game that this could be used for it would certainly score much higher there.

Possidon

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty1.0
Quality/Instructions4.0