Mod Packs » A Game of Thrones

Download File Post Review Post Comment

A Game of Thrones

Author File Description
Erechel
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
This is a Complete Conversion Mod. It's still in beta stage, as it lacks a trully developed AI, graphics and more data editing, and yet a demo campaign. I've made all the data editing, but i've dragged many graphics from many people, and it's a long list of credits. But more of them are for Jorgito_aqua for his excellent graphics, and the creators of Age of Chivalry, Tales from Middle Earth and Age of Sherwood.
Mahazona and many others have contributed involuntarily in the units graphics, and it's a long list of credits yet, but I'm afraid that i've forgotted many of them (yet, i've changed the vast majority of the graphics bit by bit).

Remember: it's a BETA demo, there is yet a lot of work to do. I Highly recommend to play with Riverlands (Tierras de los Ríos) or the Dothrakhi, as they are the most developed civilizations, but if you want, play with any other. All of them are more or less modified.

I've not idea how to make an install program, so maybe you have to do it manually. Instructions in english in the adjointed .txt in the zip file.

Enjoy, thanks to all the people I shamelessly stealed, and every help is still welcomed.

The Oficial Topic: [url=http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=4&tn=41228&st=recent&f=4,41228,0,30]A Song of Ice and Fire Mod[/url]
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
panel
Official Reviewer
I strongly advise you to figure out how to make an installer. It will probably double your mod's potential for success. You can ask people who have done it before (Kor, Khan Ivayl, Matt Livecchi to name a few) to give you a hand.
Erechel
File Author
Yes, eventually I will make an Install program, but for now I'm a bit stuck learning how to use Autodesk so I finally can make better graphics. The final version will obviously have one, this is only a trial version.
Mahazona Just took a quick look at this and i must say some unit concepts are just amazing.
Would love to see the finished product in English :D
Ilya Kaudzi Great!!!

I wish you good luck and creative successes.

It is interesting and will there be new units in GAIA?

[Edited on 08/31/13 @ 01:06 PM]

Erechel
File Author
Yes, at least two: White Walkers and Spectres, from Beyond the Wall maps
Ilya Kaudzi White Walkers and Spectres?
It sounds very horribly!!!
Well I'll download this mod and see what it is?
Erechel
File Author
I have to make the SLP yet, so for a little time, no White Walkers yet.
Ilya Kaudzi Erechel you liked the photo of the Museum of antiquities? With them you can do something?
mepoju Looks great! I´m waiting the final version! :)
mikey113 Is there a campaign, I cant seem to find one :S
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0