Mod Packs » Unmounted knight

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Unmounted knight

Author File Description
Erechel
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
This is my second unit using Poser. Inside there are 4 slps. I did not do the Rot slp because... I use the knight slp. I'm playing this unit in my mod as a "corpse" unit for the knight: once you defeat the mounted knight, you have to fight with the leftover. But when you defeat them, the normal corpse appears.

I hope you enjoy this, and comment.

The mod post: [url=http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=4&tn=41228&st=recent&f=4,41228,0,30]A Game of Thrones[/url]

The demo (without the unmounted knight)[url=http://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/showfile.php?fileid=11840]The Game of Thrones Demo[/url]
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Mr Wednesday
(id: matty12345)
Staff
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.5
Up until recently there was always a serious shortage of decent modded units for AoK, and even with an increase in modders these days, a quality unit is still not that easy to come by. This unit is very well made, nearly flawless in fact. The style fits aok well, and the animations are smooth and crisp. The only quality issues I found were the anchors for the dying slp, which should be adjusted; and secondly, the unit is a little on the plain side. A few additional details would not have gone amiss. These are minor quips however, and in the case of the anchors, easily remedied.

Additionally, as stated in the description, there is no decay slp, though a static one could be made from the last frames of the dying animations if one chose.

The unit is fairly useful, being generic enough to fit a variety of purposes. I would point out that it is a bit similar to the long swordsman and some other units on the blacksmith, but that shouldn't take away from its novelty much.

Overall, a solid unit, with few drawbacks. Good work.
Mahazona The unit looks nice will be useful as a generic unit as well.
JuanPaWw Yea, it'll be great if they have the corpse slps.
fr steve This unit is absolutely beautiful and very original, while bearing a good AOK style. Very good job, Erechel ;)
Erechel
File Author
Thank you everyone!
mattykorisa 1000 likes
The Furry How to install?

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?