Recent Updates

Utilities » Viking building set

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Viking building set

Author File Description
Grii
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
For my mod, I try to give a very own type of building for each civilisations. With the many Lord of the ring mod I had the choice for vikings buildings (using the rohan). I was satified for castle age and imperial age but I wasn't for feuldal age so I made my own! Every thing is in slp format and if you want, I did other buildings! You also can ask me to make some buildings for you if you want( but I'm not sure I will be able to make it).

Please forgive my english, I'm french!

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/5891/thif.png

Update: now there are siege workshop, university and monastery.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
crbenne These are great! I would love to encounter a village made of these buildings in-game.
Mahazona Great idea perhaps you can upload your mod when its finished.
Grii
File Author
Yes I'll do it but before I'll post a topic into the forum to explain every thing and request help for few things.
Mahazona, I'm honoured by your comment, because even if I subscribed on this web site only 2 days ago, I began to read it more than 4 years ago so I saw your contribution in many mod.

Thank you for your nices comments.

[Edited on 09/28/13 @ 07:34 AM]

Grii
File Author
Uptated!
Mahazona Its always great to see new talent come in to modding.It would be most interesting to see a Aok with different buildings for every civi,it will make the game be so much unique if you look around and get permission it wont be hard to get buildings.Only problem would be the arabic set i have not seen new buildings come out for them
Grii
File Author
Yes I know but I think the most important to change are Mongols, Hun, Vikings, Celts, Goth. I've already changed Vikings, Celts, Mongols and I gave the roman set to Bysance.

[Edited on 10/05/13 @ 01:16 PM]

Mahazona Agree but japanese should also get a different set and it would be nice to have a new set for persians.Keep on improving

[Edited on 10/18/13 @ 09:17 AM]

Dead_End Mahazona, I have edited your post to remove a particularly derogatory term to describe the Japanese. I understand that the term is often used in online gaming, but let's try to avoid using it at AoKH from now on.
- Blacksmith Administrator
cakemaphoneige Nice work! would be great to see an unique set for goths, let alone every civ.
Grii
File Author
It's on my plans but it will take quite a long time, I have others things to do.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,015
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:243.57 KB