Recent Updates

Mod Packs » The Portuguese Civ Mod - v 1.3b

Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Portuguese Civ Mod - v 1.3b

Author File Description
danielpereira
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
The Portuguese Civ Mod is a little add-on mod, which adds one Portuguese Civ and also adds new gameplay features! The Portuguese Civ Mod was only possible thanks to the help of many contributors!

Features:
-It's built around the latest version of UserPatch
-A new Portuguese civ is added with unique bonuses and features
-New Gameplay features, including the addition of wonder powers, support units, and a mercenary system! Besides of that, the scout unit has been redesigned! More details about them can be found at the ReadMe!
-Cartography free and automatic starting by Feudal Age!
-A new builder ship unit added that can build sea towers, walls and gates(which can be upgraded at University), thus, taking sea warfare to a new level!
-A new architectural set is added to the Spanish and to the Portuguese!
-Campaigns have been patched in order to properly work with PCM and also eventual bugs in them were fixed.
-An advanced and intuitive installer!

More information about the Portuguese Civ can be found at the website: http://ptcivmod.com.br/

How to install it:
Just run the installer and follow the instructions given!
For multiplayer in GameRanger (and also in order to use the Userpatch Spectator), you'll have to rename pcm.exe to age2_x1.exe.

Changelog can be found at the Readme

We hope you enjoy it!!
-The Portuguese Civ Mod team

And, as usual, do not forget to check out PCM 2!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
QtyaFiya Congratulations and best regards Dan! Hey guys come play it on GameRanger! ;)
danielpereira
File Author
Thank you Qtya!! :D It's great to see you here!
LONGBOWftw908 other than some interesting but minor glitches (like a builder boat near land turning into a villager and getting stuck)it's great. I'd love to see some of these ideas get incorporated to bigger mods like Age of Chivalry or Forgotten Empires
danielpereira
File Author
Thank you LONGBOWftw908!! Also, I'll look into this bug. Very strange...
Ilya Kaudzi danielpereira unfortunately after installing your mod on the game does not start.
I followed the directions ... But when you press on the icon "Portuguese mod" the game does not start.
I usually Age of Empires 2 is not hd.
danielpereira
File Author
Did you check installation path? Sometimes the installer adds /Age of Empires II in the installation path. For example, let us suppose that your game is located at C:\aok and you select that as an installation path. After you select it, it'll automatically become C:\aok\Age of Empires II and you need to remove the "\Age of Empires II" manually. But there is a way to solve this without reinstalling(although it will bug uninstalling): see if there is a "Age of Empires II" folder inside you AoK/TC folder. If there is, move the files of it to your normal AoK folder.
Bala Arizalu Nice mod. I love this. but you can not you add some new units. New Tower.

Nice Mod. But you must make a Update for this game. and Make it like Forgotten Empires

[Edited on 10/31/13 @ 05:54 AM]

danielpereira
File Author
Hey Bala Arizalu! I'm glad you liked it! Hm... are you suggesting new units? If so, which ones?
Bala Arizalu Maybe like, Chu Ko Nu who rides horses. Or you could be adding a new building of such Mecernary which contained Assassins or perhaps other units. As in Age of Empires III

[Edited on 11/01/13 @ 05:47 AM]

danielpereira
File Author
Thanks for your suggestions!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?