Mod Packs » Crusader Graphics

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Crusader Graphics

Author File Description
Mahazona
File Details
Version: Age of Kings 1.0
Screenshot:
Another mod like the Hospitalar knight.can be used as a mounted teutonic/crusader knight

The original flag is from the relic cart in age of chivalry i just made a standing version so credits to Kor, the original author.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Knaber Looks great Mahazona! :D
Dead_End I merged your two recent crusader-related graphics. Please note that you could in fact have done this yourself rather easily through the update-function.

- Blacksmith Administrator
Ivindor Creative!

[Edited on 01/13/14 @ 03:22 AM]

Mateen What is the procedure to install it with genie editor

[Edited on 09/15/14 @ 09:47 AM]

Mahazona
File Author
You can replace the hero slp's with this and use.Use DRS editor that comes in the turtle pack to open the graphics.drs and search for the hero graphics and replace the original with this.
Mateen Excellent graphics with perfect crunch.Can i make this unit with a black horse and few shield changes in turtle pack.

[Edited on 09/16/14 @ 07:12 AM]

Mahazona
File Author
Sure do any changed you want and dont forget to sahre it with the rest of the modding community.we always want new people coming in to this business :)
Mateen Thnx @Mahazona
Can I have your email if you dont mind.

[Edited on 09/19/14 @ 10:07 AM]

Dead_End Please check your email Mateen. I have tried to contact you on several occasions about your misuse of the Reviewing option at the Blacksmith. If you want to ask people about a file please do so through the comment form. Any further 'reviews' of you will not be approved and may in fact lead to the suspension of your account.

- Blacksmith Administrator
Mahazona
File Author
tmuttettuwatta@.googlemail.com

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics