Mod Packs » Male Villager's set

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Male Villager's set

Author File Description
Erechel
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
This is a long file containing a masive quantity of slps for a male villager.

I'm making an entire set of graphics exclusively for the Night's Watch, but i have a big problem: I cannot use it exclusively for this civ in my mod.

But then John saved me, and make me do an upgrade autotech, and change the villager mode to 3 or 4 to the new villager, so they don't mess with the other villagers. Thank you, John the Late!

Also, i only made one sink slp, and it's one frame long. I use it for every dead unit. But this could be improved anytime soon.

But for now, there it is almost every SLP I made.

Sorry for my crappy english
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Ilya Kaudzi New villager???
That is, you can still add a new unit in the game? I understood correctly?
todler Nice work, but the walking aniamtions could be improved. Check this walk cycle http://jimi3d.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/walkcyclestandard.jpg
Though it's not completely accurate, in the so called passing the body should be tallest in the whole animation.

[Edited on 11/12/13 @ 07:36 AM]

Erechel
File Author
I think you are right, Todler, I've tried to improve the walking animation, but it's a bit difficult. A few villagers (the late ones, specially, I think the stonemasonry, or the hunters) have better animations. Still, I'm very proud of my attack and working animations! Thanks for the comment.

Ilya, it's easy to add new units to the game. There is plenty of tutorials of how to do it. Check the University forum.
DonPisky Hello Erechel, what program do you use to design a unit like that?
Erechel
File Author
Poser 8. There is a tutorial of how to use it in The University, but i think that it's incomplete. In the Civilization forum there is a better one.
Seonid Erechel, is it alright if I use some of these models in my Wheel of Time mod?

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:496
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:808.64 KB
Added:11/10/13