Download File Post Review Post Comment

Jack of Hearts (1) PREVIEW

Author File Description
King Leorick
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Role Playing Only
Number of scenarios: 1
If you know who is the Jack of Hearts, you know of who I am talking about!

This is a preview of Jack of Hearts-Chapter I: An untold story, the first chapter about Jack of Hearts campaign, my first official work with AoE.

Here you'll find a short introduction of the game, a little window just to make you curious!

Hope you enjoy!

KL

View more:
http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,42227,0,30
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
rewaider Looks very promissing.
King Leorick
File Author
Thanks man! ; )
The first scenario is almost ready, I just have to translate it into English ...! : (
rewaider Well, you could submit two versions, firstly in your language and after, the english verion... Translating spends a lot of time :/
@EDIT: Review sent :)

[Edited on 03/04/14 @ 06:36 AM]

rewaider
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance4.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 4
Good playabilit, despite it was a teaser, I felt much changel in defeat the "brute".
I also liked the RPG elements; the special attack used by taunt, the items list...
It looks very promissing!
I've only given a 4 because it was too short :/

Balance: 4
As I told in the playability criteria, the unique part from the game were changelling, and creative. It was not focused only in hp/ap. It uses items and the special attack(s) to make the gameplay a bit more interesting, as I told above.

Creativity: 4
I liked the begging, I've never seen one like this!
Again, I also liked the rpg elements, items list... Despite it's not a new thing, it still hard to make, and when well made, it gives a great aspect to every scenario/campaign.

Map Design: 5
Great scenario design! It looks you're very experienced in this area; the scenario is really great!
Mixed buildings, mixed terrain, mixed trees, well made rivers, realistic forests...

Story/Instructions: 5-
Not confusing at any part (the only one), it explains very well what you are supposed to do, it have a good story section, and well made objectives. But neither the scout and hints section was not filled...
obs: Well done translation. Almost no grammar mistake.

Additional Comments:
This teaser looks very promissing. I am looking foward to play the next part of the campaiign.
OBS - You should post it into steam; scenarios uses to get more attention/downloads there.

[Edited on 03/11/14 @ 01:28 PM]

King Leorick
File Author
Is good the first! ; )

Thanks for the review! I'm translating the first scenario at soon as possible.

From the scenario I've deleted parts of the maps, triggers, hints and scout sections, to upload a limitated dimostration of the prologue.
Playing the first scenario, you'll have surely the wishes to kill something!! : P

Expect many more surprises...!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance4.0