Mod Packs » Asian Building

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Asian Building

Author File Description
Shyam prasad
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
After a long break I made a new mod.A asian building.I think it can be used as a monastery,Tavern,House or a messenger post
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
TheSniper Excellent job. I like it. Downloading
Shyam prasad
File Author
@ TheSniper:Thanks

[Edited on 05/26/14 @ 01:45 AM]

ProxDude33 can u make more can u make a house with a multi coloured roof
Shyam prasad
File Author
@ ProxDude33:I am making more buildings.A house with multi colored roofs?what do you mean?

[Edited on 05/29/14 @ 07:00 AM]

ProxDude33 like a houses from all over the world like baltic slavic scandinavian asian eastern european south european khmer american and british
angelselle i wonder can sb fix this belle caslte colour ? for its wrong in win 7
Shyam prasad
File Author
@ ProxDude33:Ok.Now I understand.Sure there will be some custom houses in my future submissions

@ angelselle:Sorry I can`t fix it because I am using windows 7
Possidon
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.0
Quality/Instructions4.0
Rating: 4
This Asian Building by Shyam Prasad is an excellent cut and paste mod which you can use enhance your Asian themed scenarios to add more eye-candy and atmosphere. For a cut and paste job the quality is very good. I've done my fair share of cutting and paste designs and none of them come close to the quality of this design. The building is also designed in such a way that it can be used for numerous thing. When I first look at it I think of using it as a tavern or an inn, due to the horse outside. But as the author states, it can be used as a House or a Mission Post,etc.

However there seem to be no instructions placed within the download. If there is someone new to downloading Mods packs and didn't know what to do with SLP files, then they would be stuck. You should include a simple readme to teach people how to use the Mod and what to do with the SLP file, etc. I also don't think its worth using this Mod just to add one building. It doesn't really effect the atmosphere just to change one building. It's much better to use alongside numerous other Asian themed mod packs to increase the atmosphere of your Asian styled scenarios.

Additional Comments:
Overall this Mod Pack is of excellent quality, especially for a cut and paste job. I strongly recommend downloading this mod pack if you're looking to enhance the mood and atmosphere of your Asian Themed Scenarios.

Well Done, Great Work
Possidon
Shyam prasad
File Author
Thanks Possidon.I am glad you liked it.from now I will include instructions in my mods

[Edited on 06/28/14 @ 06:45 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.0
Quality/Instructions4.0