Single Player Scenarios » Battle of Life

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Battle of Life

Author File Description
Ahmed Hassan
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Fixed Force
You were a famous criminal but you are caught . You asked the King for one more chance. The chance you get is to fight a mad elephant . Do or Die !
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Dead_End I do not quite understand why a king would appoint an infamous criminal as prime-minister just because he managed to kill an elephant.
Ahmed Hassan
File Author
Well. This is a famous story in history of Islam . but in real, the criminal killed a hungry lion .
Reganknight
(id: Reganknight1597)
Rating
Breakdown
Playability2.0
Balance1.0
Creativity2.0
Map Design1.0
Story/Instructions3.0
Playability: 2
I didn't find it particularly enjoyable. All I had to do was kill the elephant and I immediately won.

Balance: 1
Not much balance, I won without having to do much. All I did was attack the elephant, the elephant stood no chance.

Creativity: 2
I like the general idea, but there was no story. If there was story, some more dialogue, cut-scenes, etc. it would get a higher score.

Map Design: 1
Quite honestly, the map design was bland and unappealing. It was only dirt and road on small map (20x20?)with a some villagers. The map definitely need more eye-candy and more terrain mixing.

Story/Instructions: 3
Instructions were pretty simple, Kill the elephant and you win. Again, the instructions were there, but there was no story for me to follow.

Additional Comments: I wouldn't recommend a download. I'm sorry if this review sounded harsh but the scenario really needs some work. I recommend the designer download some of the higher rated scenarios in the blacksmith to see some of the good map designs and trigger work.
Ahmed Hassan
File Author
I made this scenario just to show that for which purposes small size maps can be used.
Dead_End On a related sidenote: Please check your email.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability2.0
Balance1.0
Creativity2.0