Single Player Scenarios » First battle of Panipat

Download File Post Review Post Comment

First battle of Panipat

Author File Description
Ahmed Hassan
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Fixed Force
The first battle of panipat,Fought between Babur and Ibrahim Lodhi , was the start of Mughal Empire. in this campaign you will fight against delhi sultnate . It is not very much accurate historically .I will be glad if any official reviewr can review it.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
rageofempires
Rating
Breakdown
Playability1.0
Balance1.0
Creativity2.0
Map Design2.0
Story/Instructions1.0
Playability: 1
It wasn't a fun campaign, to start the review off. And it only had one scenario. All you basically did was assign troops to attack a building, a unit, and make sure a unit would survive. The triggers made it no different, but please, if you were to improve this scenario, make it rush less, and add a meaning.

Balance: 1
I won the game quite easily, and most of the other player's units wouldn't even attack me. Maybe assign them a custom AI, or such, that they will guard the buildings around them. I had 217 troops in total, and it was quite overpowered. Even though in real life, they probably had tons more, the defense wasn't hard to crack through. Only thing on my mind was, will they survive.

Creativity: 2
The only reason I gave you 2 stars is because you based it on an event in real life, and you use some triggers and trees, and added a few hints of dialogue.

Map Design: 2
The reason you barely passed a one is because you actually had some trees, and mixed a little bit of terrain. I feel like you could've improved a lot on the map design, but otherwise, kudos, if this is your first scenario.

Story/Instructions: 1
The story was horrible, because there was only a hint or two of dialogue scenes, and barely any instructions. Maybe you could've had a better storyline, or even a storyline at all. Good try is all I can say. Harsh reviews always await maps with no story.

Additional Comments:
You definitely might not know a lot of English, but I'll try to make this simple. Please try to improve on the map, and make it more meaningful to new players eager to test out a new map. Thank you for reading this review.
Ahmed Hassan
File Author
Thanks for the review .
Sayyed Hassaan I acknowledge the word s RageOfEmpires. There is no story. You Should have made babur's troops turks and by using age of empires 2 forgotten empires the indian civilization for Dehli Sultanate.
AIII I have played all the scenarios and campaigns you have made. And I think that you must play all the high-rated scenarios at blacksmith. Note the good points in them. Use them in your own scenarios. Add a story line. Make it hard to win, but possible.
Ahmed Hassan
File Author
Thanks Everyone for pointing my mistakes out . you know.. this was my first scenario after i figured out what the hell these triggers are . I am deciding to make a remake of this . with a better story,map,and battles . Thanks Again !

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability1.0
Balance1.0
Creativity2.0