Mod Packs » Bonsho Bell

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Bonsho Bell

Author File Description
Possidon
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
This is just a quick something I made a while ago.

It's just a piece of Eye-Candy for you to either use to spice up your Asian Themed scenarios or you can include it in a bigger mod pack of you're making. Just remember to credit me for it.
Have fun with it.
Included in the file is the BMP Image and the SLP

Possidon
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Dynasty_IV I don't guess you have any other Japanese type eye candy type buildings because I had wanted to maybe look at incorporating some AoE3 shrine type buildings to the mod I'm doing.
Possidon
Official Reviewer
File Author
Not at the moment. As I said, I created this a while ago as a one off. If I find some time I might make a few more eye-candy buildings but I'm not promising anything.
Reganknight
(id: Reganknight1597)
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
Usefulness/Novelty: 5
The Bonsho Bell by Possidon, would be very useful for anyone putting together an Asian build set. It would also be very good for eye candy as stated by the designer.

Quality/Instructions: 5
The quality on the bell is really good. The only flaw I found, and I could be wrong, is that if you zoom in, behind the bell it looks like some of the pixels for the back rail are missing. Its only visible if you're looking for it or zoom in so it's not too bad, nothing that would hurt the score.

Additional Comments: Overall a very good job by the designer. It fits very nicely with an Asian build set. I might even find some use for it.
Possidon
Official Reviewer
File Author
Thanks for the review Reganknight!
DaddyLeon Looks great!

Just a thought... if you could make it so that you garrison relics inside, and if you do so, one relic will appear in the middle part. And a flag appears next to the building. Then I think it might be very nice for some scenarios. It would work perfect as a shrine.
achitturi ^I second that.
Possidon
Official Reviewer
File Author
Well this is just an SLP. I'm not a data editor but I'm sure what you're after can be achieved through data editing. Feel free to take the SLP and use data editing to do this. If you need help with data editing then go to The Modding Guild and ask for some help here - http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/aokcgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=4,42022,0,30
rober culiao ¿¿how to install and use this in mi game???? help me please :(
devagrawal09 rober culiao you need Modpack Studio and AGE to use this slp into a new unit. This is just a graphic file that can be used by modders.
This can be used as a relic garrison or an alternative to town bell with a larger earshot. Nice idea. Can you make a similar structure with a well instead of the bell? That would also be a good piece of an Asian eye-candy or utility.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
Statistics