Mod Packs » Germanic knight

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Germanic knight

Author File Description
monsterslayer
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
This is a knight I designed time ago, it kinda resembles a German knight.

EVERYONE IS FREE TO USE IT AS LONG AS I GET PROPER CREDITS.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
John the Late
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
Usefulness/Novelty: 5
Useful to any modder in search of European knight graphics. There is not much to say, the unit is just perfect to use for a knight of any sort. It's also novel in the aspect of a replacement of a lance-wielding knight with a sword-wielding one, certainly not an easy task.

Quality/Instructions: 5
The graphics are of high quality. All anchors are perfectly set, the frame counts for the angles are correct, even the rotting animation is well done. A perfect copy & paste unit, in my opinion.

Additional Comments:
An Icon would be nice.
Reganknight
(id: Reganknight1597)
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.0
Germanic knight is a knight made by monsterslayer which includes all the animations (attack, die, rot, walk, and standing).

Usefulness/Novelty: 4.5
The Germanic knight is a very well designed cavalry unit. It can be useful in many mods and fits a variety of uses. I like how simple but unique it is.

Quality/Instructions: 4
Player colors are easily distinguishable which is always a plus. The only downside to the knight is that the horses head and armor doesn't move when attacking. When walking it has the same problem the head doesn't move but the armor does. If the head and armor would move it would receive a better score.

Additional Comments: Overall it's a very good design and fits very well with AoK. Worth the download for any modder. Very good job by monsterslayer, keep up the good work!
Mateen This is a nice unit.what is the procedure to install it with genie editor 3.11 step by step.Thank you.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.8
Quality/Instructions4.5
Statistics