El Cid - Hero of Spain Prologue

Author File Description
tgspy
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Required Modpack (if not included with the download): Userpatch
Style: Other
Number of scenarios: 1
The sound of the horses in the distance was overwhelming. The whips and cracks of the Spanish conquistadors as they rode into the surrounding towns, conquering all those who opposed them, was a sound that left little to the imagination. Leading the army was none other, than.....

El Cid

A new project in the works, that aims to deliver the same excitement and fun that the original campaign by Ensemble Studios did, while reworking it to make it better in every way possible.

Features:
• A new and gripping story line that follows a different path to the original.
• New functionality provided by the designers editor and the userpatch.
• Full introductory prologue to let you know what's going on.
• Currently 6 planned scenarios(If time permits it).
• Music planned.
• More features to come.

Screenshots:

Thanks for reading this, I hope this interested someone. More to come
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Lord Basse
Official Reviewer
I took the liberty of scaling down the images a bit so that they fit in the file description.
Sayyed Hassaan Triggers are not fixed accurately. u can put them in correct order to make campaign work correctly. don't force the player to use cheats of Marco and polo by putting signs by name to this and this place.
tgspy
File Author
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by having to use marco polo? I play tested it multiple times and never once had to use marco polo. The triggers are out of order at times yes, but that's just how I set it up, it all still runs perfectly in my testing. If you have any issues or want to report an actual bug, send me an email
Sayyed Hassaan There r many bugs in the game. When I had collected enough troops and marched to King Alfonso's Kingdom nothing happens. I request u to set the triggers for it in order.
tgspy
File Author
If you're talking about the very first part where you have to collect the troops from the city, you don't actually take them out of the city. There will be a set of archers, knights, swordsman and conquistadors. Once you have them all, and you have el cid on a horse, it will automatically teleport your troops to the base(trigger wise). Also I will not be going back and redoing it unless someone provides more detailed bug reporting than simply(order th triggerz properly because it won't work for me). The triggers work fine even when not in order, because they don't work via the order they are in, instead they work via enabling and disabling the triggers in a specific order. If you have any extra difficulty please contact me
Sayyed Hassaan Sorry but I can't tell u any more about this unset triggers scenario and now I recommend other users not to download this scenario as you can never win the game.
tgspy
File Author
I would appreciate you not rubbing my work in the dirt simply because it didn't work for you. As I have said many times, the only way I can know what is wrong is for you to provide some at least useful bug reports. The only advice I can give you is to either make sure you have user patch installed at the latest version, make sure you get all the troops and it will do the rest for you. Unless you want your comments removed then I suggest you stop giving me half assed answers to problems that could be easily solved if you were to provide some form of bug report.
tgspy
File Author
Also judging from your uploaded work, I can see that you're not entirely adept with triggers, as you asked someone else to fix YOUR OWN triggers for you. So I suggest that you stop blaming your problems on the triggers and instead try and work them out yourself.
Sayyed Hassaan I'll try but you said about user-patch so I have installed your scenario on Forgotten Empires non-HD.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:765
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:17.01 MB
Added:12/05/14