Recent Updates

Mod Packs » Heavy Axeman

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Heavy Axeman

Author File Description
Possidon
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Note: This unit was not created by me. It was made by Jorgito_aqua27. All credit goes to him

This is a Heavy Axeman unit. It was created by Jorgito_aqua27 a couple of years ago for the Age of Sherwood Conversion Mod that some of the members of the community were working on. When the mod was abandoned this unit was uploaded to the Blacksmith as part of the Graphics Pack, but only as individual BMP frames. It was at the time intended to be the hero Will Scarlett, but now it can just be any generic Heavy Axeman unit. I have taken the time to turn these frames into SLPs and upload so the graphics is for your use. I take no credit for this unit, all credit goes to Jorgito_aqua27.

Currently the unit has SLPs for Walking, Standing, Attacking & Dying. There is a decay SLP but it is just the last frame of the dying graphic, and there is no decay. Every SLP has 15 per angle, except the decay which has 5. Use Turtle Pack to import the SLPs.

AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Mahazona
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions5.0
Usefulness/Novelty: 4.5
Very creative unit done as a hero but is a useful unit that can be used as a generic feudal unit/UU/Outlaw.Only problem is the lack of player colors and might seem a little skinny for some.

Quality/Instructions: 5
Its done with good quality as its a unit made with 3D.The concept for the unit is also good as we dont have units armed with great axe.

chiruscan Would be a great Viking unit since they used the Dane-axe or great ax.
Havie Love this guy,

Added a axemen to the barracks for Goths, Vikings, and Celts. Looks perfect
QtyaFiya Great! if u put a spearmen shield (hanging from the spearman's back, if its not a strawhat :D) or berserker shield on this guys back, and maybe made it a bit shorter and better-built, it would be a perfect saxon fyrdman fighting off Williams dismounted normandian knights at Hastings from behind the shield wall :D
it would spread like flu among modders :DDD
IvanStrydom Wow this Viking Two handed axe men is sensational!
I have no idea how to install/implement any of these units into my game.
Could you please instruct me how I can install/implement this unit into my game?
I Particularly love the Two handed axe men, it would be amazing to have a simple download and install mod to have it in the Viking army.
IvanStrydom This unit looks amazing!
I'm trying to implement it into my game.
Does anyone know the SLP ID for the Vikings Berserker?
I wish to replace the original SLP with this wonderful model.
Possidon
Official Reviewer
File Author
http://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/showfile.php?fileid=5518

This will give you a list of all of the SLP IDs
Mahazona I made a version with player color you can use that.
https://files.fm/u/epex39vm

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions5.0