Mod Packs » 5 units update

Download File Post Review Post Comment

5 units update

Author File Description
iron gc
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
Hello, deaths and rotten are done with their respective icons, also fix the mace attack man, I just need to finish the new cannon
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Possidon
Official Reviewer
Just a tip - A Screenshot will always help people download the file if they know what they're downloading.

EDIT:
Anyway I just checked out your units and they're pretty decent. I especially like your first pikeman.

[Edited on 01/23/15 @ 05:23 AM]

John the Late The units look good!

But there are no dying/rotting animation and no icons...can you do these, too? :)
AFFA the Cleric Oh please make at least the dying graphics! Please I really love these yours units, can you make others like these?
Seonid These are all really good! (The only one I have questions about is the long swordsman-looking militia, and that's just because he's trying to stab with a spiked club/mace)

I second/third the request for dying graphics! We can do without rotting graphics if we need to, but dying graphics are rather essential.
Mahazona Good work but we really need the dying and decay parts also to make the full use of these units.
iron gc
File Author
thank you for your comments, I will correct some details and I will correct some details and I'll upload more units.
Possidon
Official Reviewer
I would really like to use your Militia Pikeman but I really need it to have dying and decay graphics, and if possible an icon. Is there any chance you can update it with these graphics?
AFFA the Cleric Any news here?
John the Late
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
(only in Regards to the 4 finished units:)
Usefulness/Novelty: 5
I have not seen a town militia spearmen like in this pack before, nor have I seen such macemen. Definitely a nice unit to have.

Quality/Instructions: 5
Perfect Copy/Paste units: All animations are flawless and of high quality, icons are based on the original icons (and not a frame) and of good quality, too.

Additional Comments:
Great job! :)

[Edited on 03/09/15 @ 07:46 PM]

iron gc
File Author
thanks john, I'll upload new units, I'm working on a couple of crossbowmans :D
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password: