Mod Packs » Different Unit Sets Mod V3

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Different Unit Sets Mod V3

Author File Description
Mahazona
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
This mod gives a different looking unit set for the Arabic,Asian,German,Byz and Meso civs. All of the units are cut past units so they fit in with the original units.

Celts,Britons,Franks,Spanish default set.
Saracen,Turk and Persian civs Arabic unit set.
Teutons,Vikings,Goths,Huns German unit set.
Aztec,Maya Meso unit set.
Chinese,Japanese,Korean,Mongols Asian unit set.
Byzantines Byz unit set

Special credit to Senoid for doing the majority of the data work without his help this would not be possible.Unit credits inside the file.

How to Install: Replace the original game files with these files in the Data folder,
Dont forget to take backups of your original files.

If using UP 1.4. The right dat is Empires2_x1_p1.dat to replace.

How to use with HD version
All you need is Turtle pack and Advanced Genie Editor. You just need to open the contained drs in Turtle packs DRS program and extract all the slp files to your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD\resources\_common\drs\graphics

Then, rename the file empires2_x1.dat to empires2_x1_p1.dat and place it in your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD\resources\_common\dat and use it to replace the one already there. Open the AOK HD defaults in Advanced Genie Editor and and save them again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
nguyenmaithu How can i install?
Bala Arizalu Just extract all file to Age of Empires II/Data
Mahazona
File Author
V2 has been released.reported wrong frame bugs fixed except for the monk convert issue and a new unit set has been added to the German factions.
astuccio Hi i do as u said but no unith change! I copied the file in data and overwrite the original.
Can u help me?
Thank you in advice!
Mahazona
File Author
You need to copy all the files and replace with the original.If you are using the c patch you will need to rename the dat file to make this work.
astuccio Thanks! And what i wrote as a rename?
Ayakashi Sorry for the question but is this meant to work with HD Edition? I'm not seeing the changes and wonder if that's the case?
Mahazona
File Author
You will need to rename the .dat file to how it comes in the C patch I cant remember the proper name.

No this is for the original game It wont work on HD.
Mahazona
File Author
File updated with the Byzantine unit set and melee attack for Bleda to make it look more realistic.
DaddyLeon I'm guessing, that besides the HD version, it also doesn't work with the UserPatch 1.4 version? :(

I checked with many civs, all look like the original.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions3.5