Mod Packs » Enhanced Sinking

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Enhanced Sinking

Author File Description
Silent Ape
File Details
Version: Age of Empires II (2013)
Screenshot:
7 SLPs that replace the default appearance of sinking ships, depending on the destroyed ships (mostly).

In addition, you can find Enhanced Sinking on Steam as well.

If you're interested in more of my work or would like to show some support, you might want to have a look at My Webpage or My Steam Workshop. Thanks alot and have a nice day!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Thomas_Elliott These look really impressive and have always been something I have wanted to have. Nice job.
Bala Arizalu This good addition and very perfect for the game, but do you forget for Dragon Ship?.
Mahazona Great concept overall some thing that the original game should have had.
Silent Ape
File Author
Thanks for your kind comments, I appreciate it! :)
The LNGBT_DN.slp should contain the sprites for the dragon ship.
El Cid II Nice work, Silent Ape!!! :D
Hope you continue enhancing AoK graphics for the community! ;)
Knaber Among all the "enhanced" things you just posted, this is probably the best!
Great work! :)
Mahazona
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
Usefulness/Novelty: 5
This mod pack adds sinking animations to the AOK ships which actually have different sinking animations but uses the same slp originally.It does not have any rel in game use other than making the navel battles look nicer but its a welcome addon to the game.

Quality/Instructions: 5
Made using original ship parts so it blends perfectly with the unit so it looks great in game.Instructions are pretty simple all you need to do is just replace the correctly numbered slp's.

Additional Comments:Recommended to download if you are tired of seeing the same ship sinking for all the ships.
YuiHira Fairly new at downloading and installing these mod packs. Could someone please give me a step-by-step instruction how to install these SLP mods under the steam folder locations? I've subcribed to this mod on steam but would like to be able to access external mods outside of steam as well.

Thank you!!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0