Mod Packs » Indian Building Set

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Indian Building Set

Author File Description
Tzontlimixtli
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
All files are in SLP format and should be ready for use. I tried to arrange and name everything clearly, but if not just ask and I'll clarify what's what.

This Indian building set is for use in non-profit modding projects. Please give credit if you use it. I don't mind edited versions of these graphics being used, but please state if you do so. :]

My Wordpress site if you want any more information. https://chrisjmorton.wordpress.com/
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Bala Arizalu Haha
Add to my Favorite. This is good, and very good. Btw may I introduce this mod to my Groups. And I have questions about this, What software you use to design?
Sorry if I nag. :D
Tzontlimixtli
File Author
I use 3D Studio Max, GIMP and Graphics Gale. :]
Possidon
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
Indian Building Set is a Mod Pack by Tzontlimixtli which adds a whole new building set into the game, specifically focused on the Indian Civ.

Usefulness/Novelty: 5
This new building set set is outstanding. The buildings are very realistic and fit in perfectly to the Indian Civ. They also blend in very well with the other graphics of the game. The new graphics create a great atmosphere and make the Indian Civ come alive. The graphics do not only have to be used for the Indian Civ though. They are in SLP format which means they can replace anything you want using Turtle Pack and AGE. They can be used for both The Conquerors and The Forgotten. This unique custom graphics are a very useful and novel thing to spice up your game.

Quality/Instructions: 5
The graphics are top notch. The quality is exceptional and very professional. They are made using a top of the range Program called 3Ds Max which comes to show just how professional and good quality they are. The graphics blend in very well with the other graphics in the game. There are graphics for every building in the set for both Feudal, Castle & Imperial Age.

Additional Comments:
Overall this is a amazing Mod Pack and well worth the download. It is by far the best upload I have found this year.
Well Done Tzontlimixtli

Possidon
Charging_Knight Hey Tzon, I just noticed that the Imperial age wall tower graphic is not present. It's only got a shadow in the relevant slp. Its this one - "Indian_Fortified Gate Tower.slp"

Can you help us update it please? :)
Tzontlimixtli
File Author
Sure, that'll just be a quick alteration. The sprite is present in "Indian_Fortified Walls" if you want to manually fix it. Otherwise it'll be uploaded as soon as possible. :]
Tomcelmic This is incredibly good! I'd really like if you would make other building sets for asian civs (like khmers, siamese, or vietnamese)!
Mahazona A common set for khmers, siamese, or vietnamese would be a great addition also a set for moors/berbers would be very interesting to see.
Tzontlimixtli
File Author
I've been tempted to make a variation on this set for them, I've not been able to find much on non-monumental Khmer architecture of the time, though. Seems like hybridizing it with the Siamese style would work well, though.
Bala Arizalu I think Siam/Thailand architecture is same with Khmer. So it fine to make it.
NE45467 Hey man, this compatible with a custom scanerio or unit reskin mod?

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions4.8