Download File Post Review Post Comment

Skeleton Warrior

Author File Description
invasordepastos1
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
My first unit

graphic of extract of tzar, please coment.

my first unit, skeleton soldier, the graphics were removed from the game tzar, please comment, I take almost two weeks to complete the unit that seemed to them ??

Graphic is free to do what you want to edit

apologize for my bad English.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Mahazona Its a little smaller than the original unit and lacks player color but still a good unit.What kind of units does this game have?

[Edited on 05/21/15 @ 10:06 AM]

AFFA the Cleric Hi invasordepastos1, I really like this unit, especially because it serves as well in my own fantasy mod project, I'm waiting more fantasy units!

Thanks for your job! ;)
invasordepastos1
File Author
hello has all the freedom to use this unit for whatever reason, their mods, if you want to modify. is a contribution to the community. I have graphics from other units of imperium game, I'm working on a Roman tribune and a maceman Carthaginian. thanks.

[Edited on 05/21/15 @ 02:42 PM]

AFFA the Cleric Oh please, extract all other units, the Imperium graphic is one of the best ever!

However, which program do you use to extract graphics from imperium, maybe it can work for rising kingdoms too!
invasordepastos1
File Author
if as you can see here is the Roman tribune

http://i60.tinypic.com/16isegk.png

will be ready soon

[Edited on 05/22/15 @ 11:33 PM]

AFFA the Cleric Fantastic! but my question is the same, which program do you use?
invasordepastos1
File Author
there imperium graphics package 3 is right here the link

http://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/showfile.php?fileid=11843

The game's graphics I tzar the extracted with a program. I learned by watching this tutorial video. and there's a website where it exits the same creator utilities for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID2FrJk-dl0
AFFA the Cleric Mhmmm... really intresting, but you ARE working on imperium graphics or only on Tzar graphics, because I'm intrested in knowing the which program is needed to edit imperium!

THanks in advance!
invasordepastos1
File Author
now I'm focused on the game imperium units. Use programs that are paint.net, turtle pack, photoshop cs6, wait haver been helpful
Possidon
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.0
This new unit of a Skeleton Warrior has been extract from the game Tsar by invasordepastos1 and made available to be used in AOK.

Usefulness/Novelty: 4.0
This new unit is great. It allows the use of a skeleton warrior to be added to the game, which is a much sought out unit for people who intend to design fantasy projects. I myself have been looking for a decent skeleton warrior for a while, and I believe I have finally found the perfect one for my next scenario. The unit fits into AOK well and has decent graphics. It is by far the best skeleton warrior I have found in the Blacksmith. There are a few downsides of the unit, such as it size, which is slightly smaller than those in AOK, as well as its lack of player colours and lack of an icon.

Quality/Instructions: 4.5
The quality of the graphics are superb. They blend into AOK well and suit the game. They will look fantastic in a fantasy game. As said before there are a few flaws such as its smaller size and lack of player colours which is a shame. Overall the graphics are great, blend in well and look quite realistic and have a good design. All it needs is some player colour and an icon to complete it fully.

Additional Comments:
A great new unit that can add alot to your fantasy and horror projects. A really good Mod Pack that is worth downloading.

Well Done & Thanks

Possidon
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown