Showcase Scenarios » PTC15 - Knaber's Nameless Entry

Download File Post Review Post Comment

PTC15 - Knaber's Nameless Entry

Author File Description
Knaber
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Not very much to say... enjoy i guess :S

Btw, i did not have time to finish my entry if you are wondering why it might look somewhat incomplete!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
HockeySam18
Staff
Official Reviewer
Rating
Knaber's Nameless Entry is Knaber's entry to the 2015 Pretty Town Contest.

Authenticity: Knaber�s design lent itself to an authentic feel, but the atmosphere was missing in many points and I felt that a little more attention to this aspect would have gone a long way.

Creativity: I was actually rather impressed by the amount of creativity that Knaber�s design style showed, what with excellent building combinations and apt terrain mixing and usage of gaia. Despite being fairly new to the design scene he seems to have already developed a distinct style, which is quite nice to see.

Layout: The map design was by far the strongest point here, and is easily deserving of a 4.0+ or a 5.0 on the review scale. Rural, urban, and water environments were all represented with excellent detail and skill.

Technical skill: Technical skill with regard to map design was on abundant display here, though a lack of attention to atmosphere, especially the lack of a name for the entry, definitely hurt some aspects of the map a bit.

[Edited on 08/04/15 @ 04:50 PM]

Knaber
File Author
Thanks for the Review! And thanks for the feedback! :)

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:347
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:89.08 KB