New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files
Recent Updates

Utilities » Extended Triggers Patch (v1.7 2019.04.04)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Extended Triggers Patch (v1.7 2019.04.04)

Author File Description
danielpereira
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Required Modpack (if not included with the download): UserPatch 1.5
The Extended Triggers Patch improves the Scenario Designing experience in the UserPatch by adding new trigger effects and conditions.

A complete list of those new conditions and effects can be found here

Besides of that, this patch also introduces a variable system, which allows the use of 256 variables, which can be manipulated by special conditions and effects!

The Extended Triggers Patch requires the latest version of UserPatch 1.5 in order to be installed properly. Attempting to apply it on in non-UP 1.5 executables can cause severe damage to them.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
D4Ra4Aracks111 I don't. know how to install it. I'm not understand your note. would you tell me more details.
danielpereira
File Author
@D4Ra4Aracks111: Hey! :D

In order to install it, you just need to place the "patcher.exe" in your AoKTC folder (the same folder that contains empires2.exe and files like that). Then you just need to double-click it and follow the instructions which will be shown in the screen. ^^

Do not forget that the target .exe needs to be an UP 1.4 .exe, otherwise there's a high risk that it's going to be severely damaged by the patcher.

If you still have any issue while installing, just tell me which issue you are experiencing and I'll try to help you in a better way ^^
WAIFor The effect "Change Resource by Variable" would cause crash if number set as 4 to 7.
D4Ra4Aracks111 what mean output exe?
danielpereira
File Author
First of all, sorry for taking too long to answer, guys: I have not checked the comment section here for a while!

@WAIFor: Hello! Thanks for reporting! Just updated it to fix that :)

@D4Ra4Aracks111: The output executable is the file to which the changed .exe will be saved ^^

[Edited on 05/27/16 @ 04:59 PM]

D4Ra4Aracks111 you mean age2_x1?.
WAIFor So, can I use newer patch by converting DLL file only?
danielpereira
File Author
@WAIFor: Yes and no. The bugfix is coded into the triggers.dll indeed, but you still need the latest patcher to update the .dll itself. ^^

@D4Ra4Aracks111: If you want the changes to be saved in the original .exe (age2_x1.exe), then, yes, age2_x1 would be the output .exe. ^^ But, if you want, you can make the patcher save the patch to other .exe by typing something else there ^^

WAIFor New items are not able to change in AOK TS, so is there any alternative approach for editing?
Besides, could you develop conditions and effects related to units' directions? That might be interesting.

[Edited on 05/30/16 @ 03:38 AM]

Hawk_Tout This is an AMAZING work! I would recommend this to my friends. Variable value triggers are the most interesting triggers I think. And it's would be more excellent if these variable values could change not only resource but also the xy-coordinate in create object effect or object in area condition.

Thank you for your work~

[Edited on 05/31/16 @ 02:35 AM]

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown