Download File Post Review Post Comment

Time of Tea

Author File Description
MrMew
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Mix
Number of scenarios: 2
Follow the story of one of the greatest conquerors we never knew. Mr Teatime. Mr Teatime built the Teatonic empire beginning with a small faction of soldiers from Barbarossa's Holy Roman Empire, after his death. With the split Mr Teatime seized his opportunity. But is this story from this world? Perhaps or perhaps not. I like to believe its from a world similar to ours, but slightly different. Where history took a different turn. Where the world itself twisted slightly differently. And yet this isn't the full story of the Teatonic Knights. This is but just a small slice of the pie. The rise. The fall. The accident. They are all part of the greater history, but are not told within this campaign. Perhaps in futures other stories will be revealed about these people. Perhaps not...

I hope you enjoy this campaign, and thank you for downloading it.

Update: Added a 1.0c version, this means some of the characters that spawn later on the map will not have their correct name. Those who play the userpatch version will see all names as normal
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
D4Ra4Aracks111 I can't finish the second scenario, when objective said destroy all choctazuma castle, there is rock blocked my way and it say I must prepare for 10 minute but nothing happened?
MrMew
File Author
Interesting... I thought I fixed that. Well you can always chop your way out using lumberjacks or siege onagers. It'll be a while before I attempt to fix this.
Mannco The bug with the aztecs isn't fix yet and also be aware that if you get to part 2 chiness army can still kill the general

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:766
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:13.87 MB
Added:04/29/16