Mod Packs » Goromondo

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Goromondo

Author File Description
todler
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
I made it from scratch in Blender. Concept by Kondrikthus: http://kondrikthus.deviantart.com/art/Goromondo-2-0-484822065

The download contains all slps(including a new club projectile) and the unit icon. Also most frames and some bonus material including HD render.

You are free to use it in your mods but hop in the Age of Africa topic to let us know: http://aok.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=9&tn=43940&f=9,,0,30&st=210
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
TriRem Truly amazing unit Todler, it makes me look even more forward for the rest of the mod !
Amitraghata I tried to add the unit to my mod but the graphics is not yet HD and not clear as Shotel warriors or eagle warriors. Do you have a HD version of this unit. The icon is not a 256-color bitmap.
Please provide if you have this unit in a moddable way. Thanks a lot for making this wonderful unit.
todler
File Author
Not clear? Do you have a screenshot of the problem?

You can convert the icon to aoe2 palette with turtle pack.
Tomcelmic Amitraghata, I have the icon you want, I can send it to you if you want. My adress: lostudent@yahoo.fr
Mahazona
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
Usefulness/Novelty: 5
This is one of the few african units we have and can be used both as a melee or ranged unit. Useful for any african scenarios or even a meso one.

Quality/Instructions: 5
Its great quality and fits in nicely with the other vanilla units.

Additional Comments:good work on the unit.
Possidon
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
The Goromondo unit is an African unit made completely from scratch by Todler. Originally designed for the Age of Africa mod pack, it can provide a useful addition to the vanilla editor.

Usefulness/Novelty: 5
This new unit from Tolder is an incredible edition to the AOK editor. There are not many African units made for AOK, even after an African themed expansion, which makes this Goromondo unit a very useful edition. The unit is novel in the fact that it comes with a new custom projectile - a club, which can be used to make the unit either a club-hitting melee unit or a club-throwing missile unit. To add to useful of the Mod Pack, Todler has also provide a custom icon for the unit. The unit is also equipped with player colours.

Quality/Instructions: 5
Todler's Goromondo is made completely from scratch in Blender. The quality of the unit is flawless and its animations run smoothly. It blends in perfectly with the other graphics in the game and comes with all the relevant slps which are clearly labelled. The zip file comes complete with all 5 of the units slps, an additional projectile slp, a custom icon and a folder containing all of the frames in bmp format which could provide useful for anyone who wishes to edit the unit.

Additional Comments:
An incredibly useful unit of outstanding quality which can provide a much needed accessory to the editor.

Thank You Todler
Possidon

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0