Whole New World

Author File Description
MrMew
File Details
Version: Other Modpack
Required Modpack (if not included with the download): Age of Chivalry: Hegemony
Style: Mix
Number of scenarios: 1
What would you get if you got Teutonic Knights that had a fascination and love for tea? Teatonic Knights! And what do you think would happen if they were looking for places to conquer? Well they'd accidentally create a new world from their thoughts obviously! And thats exactly what happened when a bunch of idiot tea drinkers tried to open a portal into other worlds to conquer in the name of tea!
A little more than 800 years later and things haven't been quite so smooth for what is now known as the First Teatonic Order. Uprisings, invasions, the Sevenths... What they need now is a hero! And thats where Elias comes in. The bow wielding, roguish young Teatonic knight who might just know how to do things right...

Well its been a while since I started this, and at this point I'm sick of it and just releasing it. It's somehow picked up corruptions so you can't load a saved game of it, and I can't track them down. I've included a campaign version and a scenario version. Attempt to play it through if you want (Probably has broken triggers somewhere), open up the scenario and look at the scenario design if you are so inclined, or if you wish to lose your insanity go for your life and find whats causing the crash. I will attempt to update it in future and maybe even fix it, as well as add music and the missing narration. Enjoy what is there I suppose, chuck us any bugs or whatnot.

Update: I fixed the one definite piece of corrupted terrain i know about.

ALSO: As an experiment I'm going to make this scenario/campaign open source with the condition that all map contributors and authors are credited.

MrMew
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Kor
(id: Derfel Cadarn)
I haven't played this yet, but looked it over and your map design is superb. I really love the way you've managed to introduce rapids in the water, for instance.

It's possible the map is unstable because of the Arab buildings - they were bugged in the previous version and were causing stability issues. I'll be releasing the next update within a week and it should fix that problem. (Of course, there might still be another reason for your issues.)
MrMew
File Author
There is some corrupt terrain that needs replacing (near the church in the forest), and I heard about an issue involving yurts, but never the arab buildings. When I get time I'll have a look, and I look forward to that update! I'll definitely test the scenario within it.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:148
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:185.47 KB
Added:03/26/17