Mod Packs » Murmillo

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Murmillo

Author File Description
Achesun
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
This is a murmillo, another unit from my old project that was being made long ago but never gets finished. I found him collecting dust in my old pc, and decide to introduce him to Aokh members...perhaps someone's holding a great game and wants to invite some gladiators.

This murmillio unit is loosely based on the historical type of gladiator, though the shield might not be accurate. Anyway it's a fine alternative swordsman for scenarios or mod projects, so enjoy it!

A "human male body" model from Mount & Blade by TaleWorlds Entertaiment was used as a base of the "murmillo" 3D model used to render the sprites.

Like always, if you want to publicly publish this unit in your projects, please don't forget proper credits.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Dr Roach Ahhh.... Mount and Blade. Nothing feels more manly in the gaming world than one-shotting the enemy king himself with a lance.
lucibecerra Awesome! I want to talk with you.. please... send me your mail. Im form Argentina, sorry my english.

Achesun
File Author
@Dr Roach: Haha, yeah. Although I usually get down the horse and run into combat with a two handed axe.

@lucibecerra: Thanks. See my profile, I've made my mail address viewable.
lucibecerra I have wrote to you to your mail. Pleae anwser me.. Do you have Facebook?
Possidon
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.5
Rating: 4.5
Murmillo is a new unit by Achesun modelled via 3D rendering in Blender. The unit is an attempt to create a fairly historical representation of a Roman gladiator, though as the author has admitted it’s not 100% historically accurate.

Achesun as shown to be a highly skilled designer and this unit is no exception to this. The unit is superbly designed and a great deal of effort has gone into it. The unit is of very high quality and blends in very well with the other units of the game. Animations are smooth and the unit does very well at representing a gladiator from the early centuries. While the unit is of high quality I would have liked to have seen a little more detail and definition in some areas, especially the head and torso as I can be hard to make out some features. The unit can also look darker than most other units.

The unit is highly useful and serves its purpose well as a gladiator. However it can also be used a a generic dark age swordsman or a replacement for the man at arms. It comes with player colour and a custom icon.

Overall I. Would definitely recommend this mod pack.

Thanks
Possidon

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5