Mod Packs » Tzars and Salesmen

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Tzars and Salesmen

Author File Description
Khan Ivayl
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
More or less total conversion. The civilizations of the Americas and Far East are dropped in favor of a closer look at the Italian and "Slavic" tzardoms and trade republics. Play as...

Aragonese
Asturians
Berbers
Bohemians
Bulgarians
Byzantines
Dalmatians
Danes
English
Flemish
Franks
Hungarians
Irish
Lombards
Moldovans
Muscovites
Novgorodians
Poles
Scots
Serbs
Sicilians
Teutons
Timurids
Turks
Venetians

Detailled credits provided with the file and in game.

Special Thanks to fr_steve whose work on Age of Voivods provided a lot of material making this project possible.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Mahazona
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.0
Quality/Instructions4.0
Usefulness/Novelty: 4
This mod replaces the original expansion civis with Balkan region civilization and tries to keep the original feel much as possible.

This would be useful for anyone who wants to play or make scenarios around that area.

Quality/Instructions: 4
Installing is pretty easy as you only need to run an exe.

The mod is colse as it can get to the original version with some new innovative ideas.The new civilization has voices for all the units and regional voices for some units.The building are nice and fits well with the others.

Balance and bug fixes are still being worked on so a better version will hopefully come.

Additional Comments:
The current version at the time of the review is more like a beta version,so it should improve and will get a much higher rating than this.

[Edited on 03/03/18 @ 08:05 AM]

Possidon
Official Reviewer
The game crashes everytime I select the Other tab in the editor
Khan Ivayl
File Author
I am terribly sorry, Possidon, I don't understand yet, how this type of error comes to be. I used to have it in earlier versions of Age of Vampires and in one of the updates it disappeared suddenly. No idea :/
Possidon
Official Reviewer
Weirdly this has also just started to happen to a Mod I've been making and I don't know why/
Gallas Looks pretty cool, are you planing to make a Voobly version for this?
Khan Ivayl
File Author
@Possidon:

Fixed the error with the editor, apparently had something to do with a dead-body, unnamed, not being 'hidden'.

@Gallas:

What changes are required to make a mod suitable for Voobly?
Bigbossbro09 Pretty nice mod. Has a lot of room for development. Looking forward to it. Try to put the work progress log.
BTW, u guys have discord server or something? Hope you guys will show us more of it as well as project development there?
fknabyss About the crash, try enable "Hide on Editor" for "New Unit's" on AGE3.

@ I had not seen that has already solved it.

[Edited on 02/29/20 @ 12:10 PM]

Varamir1 It's indeed a fantastic mod and keeps getting better. With the playstyle close to Vanilla one shouldn't have problems adjusting to it
EBuilder its probably intentional, but the civs arent balanced at all. We have a civ that in land its Japanese + better (and broken) Celtic bonus for example

[Edited on 01/08/21 @ 12:38 AM]

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.0