Download File Post Review Post Comment

Trade Wagon

Author File Description
Mishosan
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Screenshot:
NOT ENOUGH GOLD...

I'm tired reading this message when i try to create new units... how is our civilization get richer with those little trade carts? Time to become an oligarch with these new trade wagons that really pack a lot of goods for sale :D

I hope you like it :) Use it for WHATEVER YOU WANT, copy it, edit it, use it for your own mods... no rules :D No need to credit but if you want so it's appreciated :D

It was created entirely with copy paste from Galactic Battlegrounds and the Coquerors expansion. Also a lot of Microsoft Paint.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Possidon
Official Reviewer
This is really cool. Could you also do the slps with the horse and carriage in one together? I would just make modding it much simpler?
Mahazona Nice concept,would fit nicely for a packed town centre or siege engine too.
Mishosan
File Author
It's kinda hard to set the dying frames perfectly matching with the wagon... however, i add them separately as deltas when creating the graphic in AGE 3 and they look as a single body when dying and rotting / consuming in-game...
gameguy You mean that this for Age of Empires 3?. This page considers Age of empires 2 not 3.

[Edited on 04/16/18 @ 04:06 AM]

Mahazona Advanced Genie Editor(AGE)
gameguy how the hell do you install this mod
danielpereira Nice work you have done! Those graphics will fit nicely for something in my mod! :D
Zendalar i am very new in this of editing, how can i use this mod? what i need? i hope you can help me
Zendalar I am new in this thing of editing, how can i use this mod , what i need? i hope you can help me c:

[Edited on 06/01/18 @ 02:23 AM]

Mahazona
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions4.0
Usefulness/Novelty: 4
Trade Wagon adds a new big wagon type unit in to the game.It uses cut pat method and very nicely done and fits with the vanilla units,also it uses the gaia horses to pull the cart which is something new.Can be used as a wagon a trade unit or even as a packed building/siege weapon.

Quality/Instructions: 4
Quality is quiet good but you cant directly replace a unit in game with this,you need to edit some of the data to add the annexed horses.So might be tricky for some players.

Additional Comments:You will need data editing knowledge to make this unit functional in game.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions4.0
Statistics