Author File Description
HELLKNIGHT61
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Role Playing Only
Number of scenarios: 3
Screenshot:
=== IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS ===

IMPROVED: This campaign was improved by the author after 245 downloads. (v1.5 Mega Update) Instructions (Objectives, Hints, Scouts etc...) are much more intense and detailed than previous versions. I believe that all players can finish this version by reading instructions. So every people can finish hundred percent of this campaign.

CROSSHAIR CARPETS: Players can see where their shots will land by examing visible crosshair carpets in the map. There are some carpets in each battle area. Every carpet represents a different range shot's land.

This is a completely fictional RPG campaign with its 3 scenarios. New unique sniper gameplay mechanics with taunt system based gameplay... (Taunt to trigg AI)

This campaign has also its unique sound effects to encourage the atmosphere.

The story is about a "sniper" who wants to take revenge from an enemy "mafia family".

SCENARIO 1 (Hawkeye): "Hawkeye" is a famous and skillful sniper in his country. One day "Wolf Mafia Family" (biggest mafia family) captures Hawkeye's family. Hawkeye tries to rescue his family by giving Wolf Mafia Family some gold. Unfortunately Hawkeye loses his family. He starts to capture Mafia's buildings to revenge from the Mafia.

NOTE: This scenario is also a "tutorial" scenario. Players can learn gameplay mechanics by playing this scenario.

SCENARIO 2 (Magwa): "Magwa" is also a sniper like Hawkeye. Magwa is Wolf Mafia Family's best sniper. Wolf Mafia Family tasks Magwa to kill Hawkeye. Magwa has to eliminate all threats in his way until encountering with Hawkeye.

SCENARIO 3 (Hawkeye vs Magwa): Magwa plants a "remote dynamite" to kill Hawkeye. But Hawkeye doesn't die from the explosion. Hawkeye starts to run away from Magwa. Magwa starts to follow Hawkeye to kill him. Players can control both Hawkeye and Magwa in this scenario. They can finish this scenario by choosing "Hawkeye's control" or "Magwa's control". This scenario has 2 different setups and endings.

=== EXTRAS ===

PREJUDICE: I am open to any kind of positive or negative criticism but I have a condition. I suggest players writing criticism after they play and understand this campaign. (At least %35 percent of whole campaign) I don't suggest players quitting playing due to only unique game mechanics. I know that my campaign doesn't contain traditional B&D gameplay. I suggest players trying to understand gameplay mechanics.

* I made this campaign with The Conquerors. (v1.0) (Not User Patch)

* This campaign is also playable with User Patch and HD versions. User Patch players and HD players can download this campaign. I suggest User Patch players playing this campaign by opening "Support" folder and after that choosing "The Conquerors v1.0c.exe" file.

* If you have the base version of The Conquerors v1.0 or v1.0c I suggest you playing this campaign with these versions instead of User Patch or HD versions.

* If you very stuck in somewhere or have another problems (difficulty, bug, not understanding what to do etc...) you can leave a comment to this page.

Click HERE to check on Author's other released "aokheavengames" projects.

Click HERE to check on Author's other released "steam community" projects.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Cataphract887
Official Reviewer
A viable campaign this time around with some interesting mechanics. The terrain looks better than the gridlike appearance in the past though I would encourage a "less is more" mentality going forward. I didnt quite understand how to proceed with capturing the three rackets in mission one, and there is some fairly mysterious word choices being made.

I am favorably impressed you came up with a new campaign after getting bombarded so heavily in the forum last time. Very good work ethic;quite a creative scenario. The over the top hollywood storyline is not my cup of tea, but it seems to be your best attempt yet.

[Edited on 05/05/18 @ 01:07 PM]

HELLKNIGHT61
File Author
Thanks for your comment. I want to give an important information to players about the racket system...

* [ EDITED ]

[Edited on 02/02/19 @ 07:51 AM]

iLikeHell I liked your map, but there are some problems. The game is rough and does not explain well what to do during the game. You must always think that you know everything well but if you try someone who does not know the map, everything becomes very difficult and less funny. The map is different from all the others and well done, I think you should fix it with additional instructions during the game because it's worth it
HELLKNIGHT61
File Author
- Thanks for your comment. If you write the things that you didn't understand in this game I can fix that things to make that things more understandable.
iLikeHell In the first map, after killing the knights, I was left without ammo and I did not know where to find new ones for example
HELLKNIGHT61
File Author
* [ EDITED ]

[Edited on 02/02/19 @ 07:51 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics