Author File Description
HELLKNIGHT61
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Role Playing Only
Number of scenarios: 3
Screenshot:
=== IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS ===

IMPROVED: This campaign was improved by the author after 100 downloads. (v1.5 Update) Instructions (Objectives, Hints etc...) are much more intense and detailed than previous versions. I believe that all players can finish this version by reading instructions. So every people can finish hundred percent of this campaign.

CROSSHAIR CARPETS: Players can see where their shots will land by examing visible crosshair carpets in the map. There are some carpets in each battle area. Every carpet represents a different range shot's land.

This campaign is sequel to my "Sniper Elite" campaign.

This is a completely fictional RPG campaign with its 3 scenarios. New unique sniper gameplay mechanics with taunt system based gameplay... (Taunt to trigg AI)

This campaign has also its unique sound effects and bitmap images to encourage the atmosphere.

The story is about "Hawkeye" who was trapped into the dead end by "Uncas" and soldiers of Uncas. Hawkeye has to make a defensive war against troops of Uncas by using his sniper and stealth skills in this dead end...

SCENARIO 1 (Practice): The practice scenario to make players sightly experienced about unique game mechanics before starting to the main scenario... Experienced players can skip this scenario by clicking the visible outpost building in the first 30 game seconds.

SCENARIO 2 (The Dead End): This is the main scenario. Will our hero Hawkeye survive against his enemies in this dead end?

SCENARIO 3 (Hawkeye's preference): This is a preference scenario. So this is the shortest scenario. Will you make Hawkeye their new capo? Or will you kill the big boss Uncas?

=== EXTRAS ===

PREJUDICE: I am open to any kind of positive or negative criticism but I have a condition. I suggest players writing criticism after they play and understand this campaign. (At least %35 percent of whole campaign) I don't suggest players quitting playing due to only unique game mechanics. I know that my campaign doesn't contain traditional B&D gameplay. I suggest players trying to understand gameplay mechanics by playing "Practice" scenario at first.

* I made this campaign with The Conquerors. (v1.0) (Not User Patch)

* This campaign is also playable with User Patch and HD versions. User Patch players and HD players can download this campaign. I suggest User Patch players playing this campaign by opening "Support" folder and after that choosing "The Conquerors v1.0c.exe" file.

* If you have the base version of The Conquerors v1.0 or v1.0c I suggest you playing this campaign with these versions instead of User Patch or HD versions.

* If you very stuck in somewhere or have another problems (difficulty, bug, not understanding what to do etc...) you can leave a comment to this page.

Click HERE to check on Author's other released "aokheavengames" projects.

Click HERE to check on Author's other released "steam community" projects.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
No messages found

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:321
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:4.11 MB