Download File Post Review Post Comment

Alba gu Bràth: "Scotland Forever" - TC Edition

Author File Description
Possidon
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Mix

22nd July 1298.
Silence falls on the town of Falkirk in Scotland as the Scottish war hero; William Wallace makes the final preparations for his attack on the English solders on the southern banks of the Avon River. The hope of Scotland now lies in your hands...

This is a revamp of my winning entry to the AOK Vanilla Contest. This contest was hosted to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the original Age of Kings game. The aim of the contest was to build a scenario using only the vanilla editor. No expansion. No utilities. No data editing.

Even though this scenario won the competition there were still many flaws with it. I have therefore revamp the scenario, fixing some of the major bugs and working to improve the suggestions that were given to me by various players. I did this using the Conquerors expansion and I therefore believe that this new TC edition is a great improvement on the original and has a much stronger balance and atmosphere, created using some of the new triggers that were not accessible to me when I created the original scenario. I have also designed a brand new AI for use in this scenario.

Features:
• Winner of the AOK Vanilla Contest!
• Completely revamped for The Conquerors
• A Short but Fun Scenario
• Built Solely with the Vanilla Editor
• A Mixture of gameplay; mainly FF and B&D.
• Atmospheric Music
• And More

I hope you enjoy playing Alba gu Bràth "Scotland Forever".
Please comment and Review

Possidon

AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Elcid2018 The game always crashes while trying yo load the scenario.
OS WIN 10/7
Version: AOE2 Conq Expn + user patch 1.5 ( to get rid
of graphic corruption

Possible bug : Too many triggers and each trigger has too many condition and effects.
Possidon
Official Reviewer
File Author
Hi Thanks for you comment

I've tested this multiple times and never encountered a crash. I'll check out the triggers but I doubt it's because of too many effects as this is nothing compared to other scenarios.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:207
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:8.59 MB
Added:08/14/18