The Nightmare

Author File Description
HELLKNIGHT61
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Role Playing Only
Number of scenarios: 2
Screenshot:
- I decided to make my own improved file. Because my original entry was too hard and too buggy. So only a few people finished the original entry hundred percent. Because of this reason I decided the make the improved version of the original entry.

- Bug mistakes, grammar mistakes, dialogues and triggers were fixed in this version.

=== STORY ===

- The story of this fictional scenario is about "Robin" who is a young son of a family. Robin plays "AoK" strategy game with his friends for 15 years. This is not a computer game in Robin's world. This is a great real role playing strategy game in Robin's world.

- The time of AoK strategy game's 15th anniversary comes. Everyone wants to celebrate the 15th anniversary of this great strategy game. Robin's mother wants sleeping earlier from Robin to be energetic for 15th anniversary of this great strategy game but she forgets that nightmares might occur when people don't sleep in their biological hour. So Robin's nightmare starts because of sleeping earlier. Robin has to find his home in his nightmare by examing all of unknown areas to join the celebration of AoK strategy game's 15th anniversary...

=== FEATURES ===

- 9+1 different UNKNOWN AREAS to explore:

1-) "HOME" (First Location)
2-) "STARTING AREA" (Location 2)
3-) "SEA AREA" (Location 3)
4-) "TELEPORTATION CENTER" (Location 4)
5-) "AREA 1" (Location 5)
6-) "AREA 2" (Location 6)
7-) "AREA 3" (Location 7)
8-) "AREA 4" (Location 8)
9-) "AREA X" (Final Location)
?-) "SECRET AREA" (Secret Location)

- I divided this scenario into 2 parts. Because the original entry was very long for a single scenario.

* 2 different scenarios:

--- Scenario 1 (First 5 unknown areas)

--- Scenario 2 (Second 5 unknown areas)

* 2 different difficulty settings:

--- EASIER: This is sightly eased version of the original game. (2014 Age of Kings version)

--- ORIGINAL: This version has the same difficulty with the original version. (2014 Age of Kings version)

- Some sound effects were added from "Sniper Elite" campaign.

- Teleportation system that is between of TELEPORTATION CENTER, AREA 1, AREA 2, AREA 3, AREA 4 and AREA X

- Unrealistic map design to make the map suitable for nightmare environment

- Supernatural and sudden events

- Unrealistic, absurd and stressful events

- Puzzle based game style in AREA 4

- Not always FIGHTING... You will see lots of FLIGHTING parts.

- 2 different code solving puzzles

- Test solving system in SECRET AREA

- This file includes "THE SECRET FOLDER.rar" file that can be opened by writing the right password only.

=== NOTES ===

* I couldn't change the map design because this is not a new scenario. This is only an improved version of the original one.

* I made this campaign with The Conquerors. (v1.0) (Not User Patch)

* This campaign is also playable with User Patch and HD versions. User Patch players and HD players can download this campaign. I suggest User Patch players playing this campaign by opening "Support" folder and after that choosing "The Conquerors v1.0c.exe" file.

* If you have the base version of The Conquerors v1.0 or v1.0c I suggest you playing this campaign with these versions instead of User Patch or HD versions.

* I tested this campaign with "The Conquerors v1.0" version only. (Not User Patch or HD)

* I can adapt this campaign to HD or User Patch versions by updating this campaign if this situation causes serious problems.

* If you very stuck in somewhere or have another problems (difficulty, bug, not understanding what to do etc...) you can leave a comment to this page.

Click HERE to check on Author's other released "aokheavengames" projects.

Click HERE to check on Author's other released "steam community" projects.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
HELLKNIGHT61
File Author
Thanks for the help.

[Edited on 09/04/18 @ 01:28 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics