Author File Description
HELLKNIGHT61
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Style: Mix
Number of scenarios: 5
Screenshot:
=== IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS ===

- This is my "Robin Hood" campaign... This campaign contains both historical and fictional elements. This is a RPG and Fixed Force campaign with its 5 scenarios. This campaign is about Robin Hood's adventures.

- This campaign doesn't contain traditional Build & Destroy gameplay.

SCENARIO 1 (My poor community): Robin Hood is a villager in "Poor Town". His sister becomes a prisoner of governor's brutal soldiers. Robin Hood tries to rescue his sister by working more to fill his sister's missing daily quota. This is a dramatic and cinematic scenario to show the brutality of the governor. Only the last part of this scenario contains fighting.

NOTE: This scenario is "improved version" of my "Robin Hood Episode 1/2" file.

SCENARIO 2 (Sherwood): Robin Hood starts to fight against the brutal governor. He wants to arrive to the "Sherwood Town" by using "Sherwood Route". He plans to obtain some volunteers for enlarging his resistance organization. In the last part of this scenario Robin Hood escapes into the "Sherwood Forest". This scenario contains much more actions and challenges than the first scenario.

NOTE: This scenario is a "completely" new scenario.

SCENARIO 3 (Defend the town): Robin Hood and his volunteers try to protect the "Redwood Town" against governor's brutal soldiers. This is a DTS scenario with its 10 waves and boss wave. Also this DTS scenario contains "resting times" gameplay system. This is the most actionable scenario in the whole campaign. Also this scenario has 2 different musics from DOOM II FPS game.

NOTE: This scenario is "improved version" of my "Robin Hood Episode 2/2" file.

SCENARIO 4 (The assassination): Robin Hood's secret assassin infiltrates into the "Nottingham Castle" to kill the governor. This scenario contains stealth elements and puzzle elements. This scenario is within the castle in most of the time. This scenario isn't within nature in most of the time.

NOTE: This scenario is a "completely" new scenario.

SCENARIO 5 (The detective): Robin Hood becomes a official detective due to new governor's order. Many years pass. One day a thief group steals "piece of the true cross" from city museum. Detective Robin Hood and his guards go to the "Pinewood Town" to solve this event. This scenario contains investigation elements and detective elements. In addition this scenario requires the most intensive micromanagement skills in the whole campaign. (Fighting parts)

NOTE: This scenario is "improved version" of my "The Detective" file.

=== EXTRAS ===

PREJUDICE: I am open to any kind of positive or negative criticism but I have a condition. I suggest players writing criticism after they play and understand this campaign. (At least %35 percent of whole campaign) I don't suggest players quitting playing due to only map design. I agree that my map design has some lackings in my "improved version" scenarios. My "improved version" scenarios has some map design lackings because they aren't new scenarios.

* I made this campaign with The Conquerors. (v1.0) (Not User Patch)

* This campaign is also playable with User Patch and HD versions. User Patch players and HD players can download this campaign. I suggest User Patch players playing this campaign by opening "Support" folder and after that choosing "The Conquerors v1.0c.exe" file.

* If you have the base version of The Conquerors v1.0 or v1.0c I suggest you playing this campaign with these versions instead of User Patch or HD versions.

* If you very stuck in somewhere or have another problems (difficulty, bug, not understanding what to do etc...) you can leave a comment to this page.

Click HERE to check on Author's other released "aokheavengames" projects.

Click HERE to check on Author's other released "steam community" projects.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
xBASH The campaign isn't working. I am redirected to home page everytime I try to play a scenario
A solution will be appreciated

[Edited on 10/27/19 @ 10:10 AM]

HELLKNIGHT61
File Author
Which version do you use?

I suggest you using The Conquerors v1.0 or v1.0c for the best experience.

If you have User Patch you can enter "Support" folder that is in your main Age of Empires 2 folder and after that you can open "The Conquerors v1.0c.exe" file.

If you have steam HD version try to subscribe from this file's steam community page.

By the way copy and paste my Age of Empires II file's all files into your main Age of Empires 2 file.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,393
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:17.52 MB
Added:11/16/18