2. Dying
3. Dead
4. Standing
5. Attacking

Feel free to use this in your mod.

Links
This unit is part of this pack:
Sepia Unit Pack
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Mahazona Thats a cool concept,I like it.
dontstayafk
File Author
thank you ::D
Mahazona It would have been better if the weapon was not recolored to balck,good unit none the less.
Bloodlord Love it!
Possidon
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.0
Quality/Instructions3.5
This new unit by dontstayafk adds a unit that looks like the Grim Reaper into your editor.

Usefulness/Novelty: 4
This unit is a very unique concept and can have many uses for those with a creative eye. It can be used as a personification of death in a scenario where the hero is on the edge of death, or as a demon in a horror themed scenario. It is something that has not been seen before in AOK and therefore I award it a good score in this category. Unfortunately, there is no team colour for the unit and the anchors are not set properly, which makes the unit jump around a bit. It also comes with a custom icon.

Quality/Instructions: 3.5
The unit is a recolour of a farmer unit, with the scythe extended into a weapon to match that of the Grim Reaper's. While the recolour fits the purpose of the unit, it also looks a bit unrealistic due to being one single shade of black and therefore looks a bit odd and bland. Adding in some shading would go a long way to make this unit look realistic.

Additional Comments:
Overall a nice little unit with some good uses but lacks the quality to make it really worth the download, unless it totally serves the purpose you need.

Well Done, a good start and attempt.
Possidon
dontstayafk
File Author
Thanks for the review. I am glad if this unit helps. Unfortunately when I created it, I did not know how to export the BMP with "Fixed Canva Size", if I knew it it would not be all out of place. It was edited with paint, based on the Farmer unit, for the Legion mod.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.0
Quality/Instructions3.5
Statistics