Recent Updates

Cinematic Scenarios » Final Fantasy VIII - Introduction

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Final Fantasy VIII - Introduction

Author File Description
IVIeTaMoRpHoSiS
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
This scenario is based on Final Fantasy VIII. This is also a demo...or the first scenario of the campaign of Final Fantasy VIII. For information on how to put the files in the right directories, refer to my readme file. Oh, and one last thing, please post comments... Thanx.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Gawain
Rating
Breakdown
Playability1.0
Pacing5.0
Creativity1.0
Map Design3.0
Story/Instructions2.0
'Final Fantasy VIII - Introduction' is demo of the author's upcoming scenario, in the same name.

Playability: While it is hard to review a demo, and even more hard to review a cutscene, I noticed a bug which makes your character die by his supposed ally.

Balance: There is no enemy in this scenario, as it is just a cutscene.

Creativity: Not very creative, IMHO. The author mentions several times to settle down with some snacks while watching the cutscene.

Map design: There was only on small area seen by the player, so I don't suppose this score really matters.

Story/Instructions: There is no story to read, as the author apparently assumes that you should know it. The instructions were basic: sit back and watch the show.

[Edited on 05/31/09 @ 04:47 PM]

Sonicspeed This is a pretty good introduction scenario, I didn't rate you yet. Hopefully the campaign will be a BIG success. I like Final Fantasy games, so I'm one of the Final Fantasy Fans.

Thats it for now! :)

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability1.0
Pacing5.0