Recent Updates

AI Files » Passive AI

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Passive AI

Author File Description
Ingo van Thiel
File Details
Version: Age of Kings 1.0
Here is a zip with three very basic and simple passive.per files. Soldiers stay in their places and don't walk about, while villagers build farms, gather resources, and look busy. There is a text file in the zip for more info.

Enjoy!
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Zanzard Lothar A AI that makes military troops stay idle is very good, and the three varieties are sure welcome. But i sincerely don't like the fact that the Computer player vills look busy. This AI is absolutely not intended for "build up and conquer" computer players, it more useful for RPG and such scenarios. But in an RPG people generally want the villagers to Stand Still, not look busy, or when we want them to look busy we want them to look busy in a certain Way, and this can be done by triggers. So it this AI seems tome as something not very much useful unless in rare cases. Maybe i have perceived the meaning of "look busy" in a awry way, and if it is so i certainly would like to be informed of that.
Rigoman2000 This is what I have been looking for my RPGs. The villagers and soldiers doing their mundane tasks in town. Thank you.
DSC zanzard, this isn't intended for anything except RPG style scnearios/campaigns

in an RPG scenario you sometimes want vills to look busy BUT you dont want anything being built and you dont want the soilders to spread out on the map...
poontank Holy shit! This is exactly what I was looking for, because I need my allies military units to stay still so I can get them to join my side, but I still want the town to look like it is funtioning. SSSWWWEEEEEEET!
QUILz_mcleader This is a good AI because it does not create buildings (i think), very useful for RPG's and games that you want a computer workings vills, and not moving thier troops.
ElfTheHunter This file has been nominated for an Orion Award for Best AI File. Congratulations!
Jagatai Khan This AI is perfect.You can fill the towns with soldiers,and the civilians make their daily works.Good Job!(ah it is Ingo!)
Morbius cool
Dantares IV AWSOME
krmyth9 It's perfect for my campaign I'm creating. I got tired of ally computers telling me to attack now and move everyone out of place.

[Edited on 09/11/06 @ 07:50 PM]

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:5,575