Recent Updates

AI Files » Immobile Units AI

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Immobile Units AI

Author File Description
Zanzard Lothar
File Details
Version: Age of Kings 1.0
This is a simple AI which will make all villagers and military units under its command stand still doing nothing. If a enemy comes near a military unit of the AI, this unit will engage the enemy, and other units in the vicinity will aid this unit in fighting the foe. Villager will always stand still unless attacked or commanded to do something via triggers.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Ingo van Thiel A very helpful file for any scenario where you need computer soldiers and villagers to stand still. In rare cases, one of the villagers will go scouting in spite of the file. However, you can prevent this with triggers: As long as one or more villagers are busy (e.g. with a "Task Object" trigger that makes them farm, chop wood etc.), not a single guy will get this sudden wanderlust. I have used this file, and I recommend it.
Fett I downloaded this but how do I use it in the scenario editor? I tried setting a player personality but the units still moved.
Pokemon QUILz This AI was very useful for my scenario, without it El Cid would stand still. I am working on a Erik The Red scenario, fictional of course.
teutonicknight
Rating
I would recommend this for all cpns. It's a very useful AI file.

Playability:
This AI always works and it works on any civ, any map, and on every SCN.

Creativity:
This was probably the lowest part of the score, many 'freeze' AIs have been made before.

Usefulness:
This AI is very useful, and can be used in many scns.

Overall:
Overall, this AI is very useful and deserves the 5.0 because creativity doesn't bring it low enough to a 4.5, so I gave it a 5.0. I highly recommend this AI for your SCNs and CPNs.
Devils_Lord This Truly is a masterpeice, it could be the most simply coded AI in the world and i wouldent care. It helps so much in scenarios...
Theres one im working on now which will use this...
Dragonmaker9 This is brilliant! It helps so much in so many scenarios! I've used it twice so far, but I can see myself using it quite a few more times.
NeoVanquisher Please please, please help me how to use the AI File. I am a new scenario designer and I just cannot use the AI File since it cannot be opened... why? Please help!
Heavy_rocker_kid Great! I will put this in my campaign.

For the guy above me, put the .ai in the directory called AI.

Who knows AoK pages in spanish?
Blastking is this AI supposed to make ALL cpu's do nothing? if so, is there a way to make only one cpu use this AI?
drillhead I need help the Immoblie AI works great in single player but it doesn't work when I try to do 2 player.
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:14,419
Favorites: [Who?]2