Recent Updates

Mod Packs » East European Castle v1.1

Download File Post Review Post Comment

East European Castle v1.1

Author File Description
Nein Nunb
File Details
Version: Age of Kings 1.0
Replaces the Eastern European castle (used by Vikings, Teutons, Goths etc..) with a castle that I designed and created.

This mod is for use with the original AOK. If you need a version compatible with "The Conqerors" expansion pack (TC), download it here.

Click on image to view larger screenshot and more information and other resources:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
The Downward Spiral
Official Reviewer
Hey, man. That is excellent! Incredible work! Where did you get that castle from? Did you model it yourself with Rhino or any other 3D programs? Without a doubt, thats the best and most professional Castle mod I have ever seen (if it is original artwork, of course).
neinnunb Thanks. Yes, the Castle is original design, I did everything myself specifically for this mod. The textures are also original. All done with 3D Studio and Photoshop for textures. Took about a month working in my spare time (6-7 hours a week)
Dark Link
(id: Dark_Link)
HOLY!!!! this mod is probably the best one i ever seen..The detail of the castle is suberb!!.This is highly recomended for downloading
Darius the Mede excellent design and detail, a definite must have.
Mullet Quality stuff there son. I dread to think how long it took ya!
millen Wow man unreal, This is definetly one of the best mods around. But on the down side I think the gray could of been a bit darker. In the game it just looks a little to light.
But as I said very good.
Please make more mods like this and include in some sort of pack so that you can run them at the same time.
tn work of art indeed..........
Jaguar_Warrior_ HMMMMMM.......... I really like your mod BUT, i think you ripped it off. It looks to me like you are a really good artist. If you people look closely, REAL CLOSE, There are some loose pixels and graphics. I think he used cut and paste to combine the Tuetonic and the Saracen castle together. The top is Tueutonic, The castle is saracen and the gate is half saracen and half teutonic but still a pretty good mod :).
neinnunb hehe, I cant beleive you said I ripped it off. Well you leave me with no other choice but to defend myself. I posted a pic of the wireframe version of the castle on my site, proof that it is a model. :)
knghtofthecross ..........(waiting for picture to load)............... WHOOAAAA MAMA!!!!...................Man..............(downloading)..............
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0