Download File Post Review Post Comment

Heavy Swordsman Fix

Author File Description
Tevious
(id: The Vampire Slayer)
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Heavy Swordsman Fix:

Tired of those disappearing Heavy Swordsman???

Well, this mod fixes the Heavy Swordsman from Rasher's "Map Tricks" so that the standing animations don't disappear. It doesn't replace anything, but itself. Hope you all enjoy!
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Revned
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
This modpack is ingebious. He figured out that there was a lack of about 20 frames, so he added them in. Who would have thought of that? This is an excellent mod. Permanent installing this is recommended!

No matter who you are, or what you do, download and permanently install this mod!
Wes337 what????!!!! a 5.0?????? but but??? this doesn't deserve that! (no offense)
RoRLegion 5.0...this should be an unrated mod. It would take like 10 minutes to do. I guess you can do anything if you're a reviewer. Nice job on the mod, though.
Tevious
(id: The Vampire Slayer)
File Author
It took much longer than 10 minutes. It took a couple of hours just to do several testing to figure out exactly how many frames where truley in the walking and decaying SLPs, then I had to double up on the frames to fill the slps in. I also noticed that the anchors were messed up for the dying animation, so I had to try and get the anchors as close as I can and I did several testing to get that right as well.
Matei
Official Reviewer
It's a good mod, but it is kinda simple. The Best of AoK is being flooded with 5.0-rated mods. That means there's something wrong. Perhaps only mods that change *huge* aspects of gameplay, like a whole building set or all the terrain or the trees or something, and are visible in "normal" games should get reviewed. I'm not saying this mod is bad (it isn't), just that we shouldn't have very simple mods on Best of AoK.
izzy
(id: Ballista_Turtle)
Seeing as TVS remade frames and fixed an extremely annoying bug, this doesn't deserve any score. But defeinantly deserves recognition. For his effort, and ability to fix an ever lasting bug that seems that some fool from no where reviewed it with a grade that makes no sense, I give it a 5.

I will for now on ignore NewsPubliscist's reviews, for they make no sense, and have no details or explanations.
Sebastian2 I reckon that this is a fantastic mod(but still simple). Not only did u fix that VERY ENNOYING dissapearing act it does but you also fixed its rotting sequence, if only it works on pple that don't have the mod... Maybe now you could fix the roting sequences of the Advanced heavy Crossbowman and berserk(template), and include it in a version 2 of this.
Trojan Horse MDT This is a good idea but very simple and doesnt deserve 5. Its ok though
fatookit Well, you fixed the great problem. The Heavy Swordsman will not disappear again.

I suggested that you can improve the action of the soldier.

[Edited on 05/26/05 @ 06:37 AM]

Morbius yes but YOU!(Wes337) did not thinh of it. ha ha

[Edited on 07/15/05 @ 08:29 AM]

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating