Mod Packs » Zulu Vs British Real Version

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Zulu Vs British Real Version

Author File Description
TDH_Warrior
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
ZULU VS BRITISH
This is my first mod pack ever. I made it with MS paint and it includes this.

:ZULU CIV:
Eagle warrior=Zulu warrior house=beehive hut changes archery,barrax,castle,siege workshop,market,towers,stone wall and gate.

:British Civ:
Hand cannoner and janissary=British soldier
Changes Archery,barrax,monestary into hospital,siege workshop,tower,stone wall and gate.

:GAIA:
ES flag=bamboo high trees to hide in
Haystacks=sand bags and other things
Heads on posts=british flags
roman ruins=dead armys
statue=british flag w/out shadow
stump=chopped down tree.
boar=gorrila

this mod doesnt include the names of the units so the names will stay and eagle warrior hand cannoner and janissary.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
God_2001 Very nice!The Dead Armys are cool!
LoD_Slider0 i'd like some screens before i download this.
God_2001 How do you get screens?
TDH_Warrior
File Author
i cant post pictures on my computer it doesnt allow me to make web sites so just download the mod it wont take that long if you have a 56k
Gremlin
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.5
This is a very good mod, for a first attepmpt I think. It brings the bravado of the Zulu wars to life, and is very well done.

It didn't get a 5.0 because of a few things like, the names were still the same, the flags looked a bit fake and there were no new sounds, but still, very good mod.
Conquista_Hardys I thought this was very nicely done.
I found myself getting destroyed because I was paying more attention to the changes and not the game.
Oops!
IrishStag
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty2.0
Quality/Instructions2.0
I'm sorry, but I can't see how this gets a 4.5.

The buildings looked very unrealistic and mixed. I thought for a minute that the Celts and Aztecs had met. A little more time could've been spent on all of the buildings, especially the Castles. I'd give this section a 1.

The units, particularly the Hand Cannoneer and Janissary replacements, were like the buildings - unrealistic. I think you could have put more time into giving them more color variety; the AoK palette has more than 1 shade of red and grey. I liked the Zulu warrior, but the loin cloth was unattractive. Also, the British soldiers kind of looked like MLB players. I'd give this section a 2.5.

I didn't find this mod to be all that useful in scenarios, or just for plain fun. 1.5.

A language.dll change would be nice; I found it confusing playing as the Turks and having British soldiers. But really, it's not that important. 3.

If you have found this review to be offensive or inaccurate, please send me an email at _rk@www.com and we can discuss this in private. Thank you, and have a nice life. =]
cheesy smile Hmmm, It's Nice, but it's in the middle, (for my oppionon)
Daid Saksay Hows about some ZULU Skirmishers? Some real spear chuckers!
A3LR3D good mod but try to change there names and a zulu hut would look mad.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty3.3
Quality/Instructions3.3
Statistics