Recent Updates

Utilities » SLP Studio v1.7

Download File Post Review Post Comment

SLP Studio v1.7

Author File Description
Joseph Knight
File Details
Version: Age of Kings 1.0
Well, after 3 or 4 more months work, I've finally released SLP Studio. This is a Windows program which works directly with the DRS files distributed with Age of Empires. The new version (the version you have) allows the user to view, extract, and replace any file found in a DRS file, as well as change and save SLP files. Please enjoy this program, and, if you find any bugs, quickly E-Mail me at knight@sad50.k12.me.us and I'll E-Mail you a bug fix as soon as I fix it.</p> <p>One note... this utility uses the palette from Age of Empires, which is different than the palette for Age of Kings. If someone out there has the smarts to fix it, email it in and we'll post it. Thx!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
lordthrall I tried the studio but the color of units are all distorted is there a way to fix this? I'm trying to make a Roman civilization using AOE graphics and my own art to make a Rome vs the barbarians scenario (Rome vs Huns, Goths, Franks, and Teutons).
UnsungHero Nice util, only one thing. Where do you type the command SLPCNVT /X GRA00002.SLP? If I knew, I'd be able to use it better.
joguli This just won't work with me. As Í tried to open the graphics.drs file it said something about illegal functions... I dunno...
vortex73 like joguli said, it wont work because it gives me a message talking about an ilegal operation

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:9,588
Favorites: [Who?]2
Size:370.07 KB
Added:10/21/99