Recent Updates

Utilities » Sea Wall and Gate Template

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Sea Wall and Gate Template

Author File Description
AoK Dragon Team
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
In this template (.scx file) you'll find a new gate, and a sea wall. If you've played the third scenario of the Atilla The Hun campaign, you'll know what I mean. I made this so scenario designers would be able to use them in their scenarios. There is only 1 problem, I didn't manage to rotate the gates in all directions (tried unit rotating and map copy rotating). If somebody finds out how to do it, please mail me: rodrigo@aokdragon.com
For comments or more info, go visits our forums
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Pauken
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.0
Quality/Instructions4.0
This template was used in the creation of my scenario called "Island Fortress 1". So it's pretty good.

EyE-cAnDy value: 5 stars
There's a dock with no shore next to it! THAT'S EyE-cAnDy at its best! Then there's those posts from the Sea Gate that are by themselves. THAT ROCKS! Of course, there's the Sea Wall and Sea Gate;-) Overall, this template has an EyE-cAnDy value of 5 stars [which means the EyE-cAnDy ROCKS!

Map copy ability: 3 stars
This is the area that lacks. It's sorta hard to put the sea wall and sea gate down because of the fact that you need shallow water [NOT SHALLOWS!]. Also, sometimes the sea gate seperates from the two posts [which stinks]. Try to find a way around this, and you'll be famous!

Overall rating: 4 stars
This template's pretty good. Download it if you need walls around your town (including your dock).
davidof i've always wanted to do that
im downloading right now :) cool!!!:)
Devils_Lord He Heeeee!!! I spent ages trying to get this in game, now my search has ended, you are a miracle worker!!!!

Well done!!!
Van Helsing how do you use it?
Kain7878 this works pretty well but when im making a map i just play 1x square of terrain path place a wall
then a gate then use shallow water near the gate and the gate will stay and my ships can go on through lol
kksamurai1011 I'm new to the forum and I don't know how to put the wall and the gates into my campaign so will someone explain to me how to map copy the sea wall and gate?

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.0
Quality/Instructions4.0
Statistics