Recent Updates

Utilities » Mod Pack Studio 2.0

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Mod Pack Studio 2.0

Author File Description
JC Alsup, aka j_c_a
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
This is MPS 2.0 for use with Age of Kings and The Conquerors Expansion. For more information, see the Mod Pack Studio Homepage

EDIT: Please read the topic in the link below before posting a question.

Mod Pack Guidance Center Thread

Mod Pack Studio 2.0 runs with all versions of Windows*. However, you may receive an error message, "16-bit MS-DOS Subsystem...The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications..."

Reason, one or more of the following files are missing and/or damaged on your computer, autoexec.nt, command.com, and config.nt.

This is NOT a Windows or Mod Pack Studio 2.0 problem, the cause seems to be a Downloader Trojan on your computer (maybe TrojanDownloader.Win32.Dia.a) which places programs on your machine, removing and/or damaging autoexec.nt, config.nt and command.com.

For more information go Here. You will find a free download to restore the three files, unzip and copy them to C:\WINDOWS\system32. You should also look into the recommended actions.

-Blacksmith Administrator

*15.07.2015:
Moderator notice: This is a 16-bit program that will not run on 64-bit versions of Windows.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Mithrandir Once again you've produced a spectacular product JCA.
Works great and the favorites feature will undoubtedly come in very handy. Thank you so much for putting the time in to create such useful goodies for all of us modmakers.
My hat goes off to you sir.

Regards,
Mithrandir
Leopard I'm Japanese, and I can't speak English. But, I want to say it! AoK or Aoc are very good! And Everyone creates toold is thanks!
? i downloaded it and it says" this mod pack was designed for computers without age of kings: the conquerors installed.
AOK mod pack studio will now abort instalation." whenever i try to install a mod. i thought you said this mod was for poeple with the conquerors
j_c_a The read me for MPS 2.0 clearly states that mods made for AOK (AKS) won't work if you have TC installed. For machines w/ TC, you'll need to use the newer AKX format mods. Changes in TC neccesitated the change of format.

Before you criticize on such a public forum, you really should read the docuementation. This is old news on the mod pack forum right here at AOKH.
Xx KrAzY KiDd xX you should post a list of what the numbers are because im sick of looking for the SLP i want to create/edit.

Xx KrAzY KiDd xX

PS. if you make one plz send it to me at XxlKrAzYKiDdlxX@aol.com

Mookleman Not to criticize, but there's no Help for the thing, and the instructions under the Blacksmith (here), and Design Articles for making a mod pack just don't make sense to me very much. So, can you send me an E-Mail just walking me through the process?

Thanks!
UnsungHero Why won't it work on my computer??? It's always saying 'internal error read'
Black_Panther This version of MPS worked fine for the first month, but now whenever I use it to install a modpack I d/loaded it says "Unexpected Error" and "Overflow". I have deleted the files and am reinstalling MPS, but I would appreciate the designer telling me what's going on at SIR_RINALDO@hotmal.com
Evil_Inuyasha Hey it wont work for my pc i have the date space i have plenty of ram and it wont work for windows or dos...what the hell did you make it on a mac..if you did thats pretty stupid.......anyway if you fix it email me @

PureEvil1031@aol.com

thanks for your time dude/dudett
LordSnorealot Hello, can someone help me? When I try to insteall the modpack studio, it gives me a message that says the file can not run on MS-DOS or Window applications. How can I make it work? Thanks

xbsnguy@yahoo.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0