Recent Updates

Utilities » Age of Empires & Age of Kings Campaign Manager

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Age of Empires & Age of Kings Campaign Manager

Author File Description
Lloyd Kinsella
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Age of Empires & Age of Kings Campaign Manager allows you to easily edit any Campaign file from any Age of Empires and or Age of Kings game.

Campaign Manager is fully GUI and uses a user friendly drag and drop interface along with menus and toolbars to let you add, delete, replace, insert, rename, version and extract the scenarios within a Camapign.

Campaign Manager v3.0 is the third incarnation of the product that began way back in 1998 with Age of Empires.

Updated to support The Conquerors, Campaign Manager now sports an updated Office 2000 style interface and has been optimized a little more.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
The Ztolk
(id: Ztolk)
Please give a description.
kinsella If you find the ZIP file is corrupt for some bizzare reason you can always download a copy from my mirror site at http://tffs.li5.org/age/cpnman31.zip - thanks...
Change As I have just downloaded Campaign Manager, I haven´t had the opportunity for really using it yet.

However, it seems to be a wonderful idea, that makes it possible to extract individual scenarios from campaigns and save them as scenario files. And the program looks good and well designed. Great!

Thanks for this work!!
Tonto_Simfish
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
I love this tool! :) So far, I never seen any errors with this utility, and I can see great uses for it, including studying the triggers of the Age of Kings included scenarios by saving the scenarios inside campaigns as scenario files, which can be great for a newbie. I also enjoy playing multi-player with the AGe of Kings campaigns, although they don't always go out well, as they were designed for single player! =P

Anyways, great job and I sure hope you'll be making more extremely useful utilities!
MZ
(id: Magnum Zero)
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
A great program. This program gives you the ability to extract SCX files SCN files from a campaign! It is great to see how Ingo and other great designers did their tricks. Even extracting the ES campaigns can be great. This is a great utility. It is usefull, bugless, and easy to use.
USEFULLNESS: 5.0+
INSTRUCTIONS: 4.9
I give it a 5.0 for a final rating.
Morbius one of the more usefull utilities in aok heaven
Chris_novais This is THE UTILITY ! with this you can see how the mastersminds of AoK created their campaigns, you can modify the triggers the scenarios, add eye candies; you can do ANYTHING you want with ANY CAMPAIGN, in my opinion this is one of the greatests files that you can find in this website, I really recommend you to download it, you won't regret it !
DoomMaster Finally, I can look into the behind the scenes action of masterpiece downloads! *Weeps*

But I'll feel a bit uneasy of people looking into the background work of the campaigns I've made, lol.
MW
(id: Medieval Warfare)
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
Rating: 5
Simply outstanding. A well interface and easy to use command leaves the user in awe of the hard code and work this author has done. Great work!

Additional Comments: Keep it up! Perhaps a combination of the Trigger Studio {TM} and Campaign Manager {TM} would be available someday...that'll be unbelievable!

-Medieval Warfare
Cataphract_Fan Wow this thing sounds good, so..which subfolder do I save this in?

EDIT: never mind, it works for me. WoW! This is AWESOME! I can check out the best campaigns i have and see how they do things!!!

[Edited on 09/03/06 @ 09:32 PM]

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0