Recent Updates

Utilities » The Eye Candy Museum

Download File Post Review Post Comment

The Eye Candy Museum

Author File Description
TormakSaber
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Have a ticket to the Eye Candy Museum! Have fun looking around here! There are 21 exhibits.....All due credit has been given. And LYN, no, I did not use your AEG.

Have fun all!
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
deathdart Nicely arranged eye-candy. Though not much of it is new, it's good. the guy drinking water is new. ;)
Silent Ninja
(id: LoRd_YuRi_NiNjA)
That's alright AS LONG AS YOU PUT MY CREDITS IN!!! I'm glad you liked my AEG :) coz I've got lots of email from my friends telling me about how much they liked it. Downloading right now :p

and stop calling me LYN, I prefer to be called Yuri or my other alias C0mmun15t.
Silent Ninja
(id: LoRd_YuRi_NiNjA)
That's alright AS LONG AS YOU PUT MY CREDITS IN!!! I'm glad you liked my AEG :) coz I've got lots of email from my friends telling me about how much they liked it. Downloading right now :p
TormakSaber
File Author
LYN, I am sorry if you read this... I was having a bad day, and it just kind of spilled out... I really am a fan of The AEG. I apologize.
TormakSaber
File Author
Thank you for taking it do well, Yuri. I am considering using your Gared in My RPG, Epic of Rindelve. If I do, I will be sure to give you credit.
smacktax Nicely done!!!
I like the way it is set up to walk around and see all the "exhibits". I've seen a few other versions of some of the stuff but as mentioned before you used your imigination and "redesigned what someone else created. I see no problem with that!!!
I hope the see some more good "Eye-Candy" from you.
Kelar
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
This utility by TormakSaber shows many ways of eye-candy, old and newer ones. It is setup in a museum type style.

Utility- Shows and explains all the kinds of eye-candy used. The tricks are all helpful in scenario making. It also includes some beta units.

Creativity- Not all the tricks were made by TormakSaber but a few were. I liked the Thirsty Guy, Ambush, and many others. Only slightly bad part is that the map design isn't too great, but what do you expect from a utility?

Quality- No bugs. Very good quality. Only the map-design that was where the eyecandy wasn't was slightly boring but it won't bring down the score.

Instructions- Tells you what to do perfectly, has characters that you control and there's even power-ups and such.

Good job, TormakSaber. I hope to see more work sometime soon. :)

KeLar
tophat That is so cool how did you make the cool new units
jedijak_LOL
(id: jedijak)
How do you copy the units!!!
Sir Stamford the ambush party and money kep resigning so I had to keep restarting the scenario to see all the exibits
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0