Recent Updates

Utilities » RMS Editor

Download File Post Review Post Comment

RMS Editor

Author File Description
PhoenixFlame
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
This is a program I have written to help you out with random map scripting. There are a few other editors around but this has many more features including an intelligent colour formatting system and a map generator. The generator will create you maps for you and is far more powerful and flexible than the one in RMSEdit. On the whole this program is finished, or at least all its major features work. There are a few things that I could not finish - I\'ve got school exams on so not much time for anything else :( If I get a response to this program I will write version 2 so try this out and then send ideas for what you would want in a new veresion. Also please report any bugs you find to phoenixflame@email.com

Happy scripting, and please try this :)
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
SchighSchagh how the (beep) do you use this?????
Mike the Great The Map Generator is probably the most ingenious thing an AOK fan has created for non-advanced (and advanced) random map script editing. Before you had to write hundreds of lines, but now this program does it for you! I don't know why, the help button says a file is missing. (??)

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:4,402
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:1.92 MB
Added:06/13/02