Recent Updates

Utilities » Invisible farms

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Invisible farms

Author File Description
Cknchaos
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Tired of the same boring farms? Wanna add a new look to your scenario,then look no further.This utility shows you how to create invisible farms and also neat uses that they can be put to.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
the tukker I've downloaded it right now, it sounds great!!
Ingo van Thiel This utility is a sensation for the AoK designing scene... I am stunned that Age of Kings still holds such surprises after it has been out for three years. Excellent discovery, Cknchaos.
deathdart This is cool, but it takes loads of triggers to do it. i'd prefer summin without triggers, maybe thats wat Philip had made, right?
UltimateKnight How do you use this file once you download it?
zyxomma100
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
This is one of the last great discoveries of the AOK map editor. With invisible farms, you can have fires sprout out of nowhere, or simply give a more scenic look to your towns. Not only did Cknchaos explain this trick, he included several examples and uses for this trick. I must give a 5.0 to this great tutorial. Download this utility now if you don't know how to create invisible farms -- you'll be amazed at what you can do.
The_Royal_Knight
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
Rating: 5.0
Invisible farms have a large number of possible uses. They include: sword fighting, an archer shooting at a target, bonfires, rice paddies, orchards, paying homage at a graveyard, and many more. This is a great utility that explains how to create the trick, and explains how to use the trick in a scenario. Anyone who wants to become a better scenario or campaign designer should definitely download this.
Additional Comments: I hope to see more of this quality of utility from you and others in the future.
azure skies
(id: ThUnDeR77)
This utility takes two triggers, I do not see your complaint. It is a wonderful discovery, Cknchaos. I have written up an article on it, and sent it to the Tsuniversity.

Unzip this to your Age of Empires II scenario folder, default C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Age of Empires 2/Scenario. You need winzip to open it.
RS Greo0
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0
Rating: 5
This utility is a must buy! It will change the way you make scenarios, this allows you to make a completely burning city, homage at a graveyard, campfires, the ability to get herbs of a garden and so on I blab this utility is just plain old great! Get it now

Additional Comments:
MUST DOWNLOAD
WigWam I have once made invisable farms myself but I didn't saw the usefulness of it.
You've opened my eyes!

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty5.0
Quality/Instructions5.0