Recent Updates

Utilities » New RMS Guide

Download File Post Review Post Comment

New RMS Guide

Author File Description
Bultro
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
A new, synthetic Random Map scripting reference (.DOC format, 20 pages), correcting many mistakes of the standard Guide. It can be useful also to people who already have RMS experience. It includes commented lists of keywords and costant numbers, so everything needed for RMS making is available in a single document.

AoE2 is quite an old game right now... however I arleady collected this knowledge for myself, so I just had to translate it to english. I hope it may still be useful :) Leave comments if you know something to add to the guide. Thanks to Raymond Tukkers for his constant numbers list!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Zetnus This guide is really useful, I highly recommend it to anyone interested in random map scripting. It's better and more compact that the RMSG. Definitely worth reading!

Also, I've been writing up some updates for the guide to reflect the changes in the UserPatch and in the HD Edition (and it's expansion: The Forgotten) on Steam. I can send these to you, if you're still active and want to change the guide; otherwise I'll post them myself at some point (and put a link here).

EDIT: done --> http://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/showfile.php?fileid=12178

[Edited on 09/13/14 @ 04:53 AM]

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:2,669
Favorites: [Who?]2